24th April 2015, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Chances to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad for NIOS student?

Hello,
I have completed my 10th from NIOS and
also I am pursuing my 12th from NIOS.
I would like to know that I have any chance to
do Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad after completing 12th?
  2. Is NIOS acceptable to study abroad?
  3. Whether NIOS certificate is acceptable to study in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad being a 34 years old male?
  5. List of universities which offer Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Abroad to 12th student? How can I get admission?
  6. List of universities which offer Hotel Management course in Singapore for 12th NIOS Student?
  7. Procedure to study Hotel Management course in Abroad for 12th student?
  8. Can a LD student opt for Bachelor of Management Studies or a degree in Hotel Management?
  9. List of universities which offer MBA in Hotel Management course in Abroad? Job opportunities after completing this course?
  10. Possibility to study B.Tech in Abroad for 12th NIOS student? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of universities which offer Master's Degree in Hotel Management in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Whether a Bachelor of Arts student is eligible to study Master of Hotel Management?
  13. Possibility to study Hotel Management course in Abroad after completing 12th Commerce?
  14. Detailed information about Bachelor Of Hotel Management? Documents required at the time of admission for Nepali student?
  15. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Hotel Management course in Abroad?
  16. List of Banks offering Education loan to study Bachelor of Business Management in Abroad?
  17. Can I study Hotel Management course in Abroad for free?
  18. In which university I should take admission to study Post Graduation in Hotel Management in Abroad after completing B.Com?
10th May 2015, 10:48 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Chances to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad for NIOS student?

Yes you can study the course Bachelor in Hotel Management from Abroad once you have applied for the course in the Universities of your choice.
Once you have applied for the course and you have submitted your details online there will be a Personal Interview mainly done over video calling.
If you are able to clear the Personal Interview you will have every chance to get admission into the course of Bachelor in Hotel Management.
You will not have to make sure that you clear these hurdles and once you have cleared you will be able to reach the course in the University of your choice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?