1st April 2015, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

List of universities which offer Master's Degree in Hotel Management in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?

Respected Sir,
I am doing Bachelor of Hotel Management in India.
I want to do Master's Degree in Hotel Management
in Abroad. Kindly tell me about the universities
for doing Post Graduation in Abroad.
And also tell me the process for admission.
With Regards-

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Abroad to 12th student? How can I get admission?
  2. List of universities which offer MBA in Hotel Management course in Abroad? Job opportunities after completing this course?
  3. Which exam I have to appear to get the best universities for Masters in Architecture abroad? Procedure to get admission in abroad with scholarship?
  4. What is the scope after masters in abroad? What is the fee structure?
  5. List of universities which offer Hotel Management course in Singapore for 12th NIOS Student?
  6. List of universities which offer Master's Degree in Human Genetic Engineering in Abroad for MBBS Doctor? Procedure to get admission?
  7. List of universities which offer B.Sc(Optometry) in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  8. List of universities which offer MCA in Abroad? Procedure to get admission and course duration?
  9. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of universities which offer B.Sc(Hotel Management) in India?
  11. List of universities which offer MBBS/BDS in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  12. List of universities which offer PhD in Pharmaceutical Science in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  13. List of Technical universities which offer M.Tech in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  14. Procedure to study Hotel Management course in Abroad for 12th student?
  15. List of best institutes in India for masters in HM? I want to do Masters in Hotel Management
  16. Universities abroad offering Masters and Doctorate degree in Vertebrate Paleontology? Which Universities give scholarship for the same?
  17. List of universities which offers Correspondence Hotel Management course?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria to do MS after completing B.E production
7th April 2015, 03:32 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities which offer Master's Degree in Hotel Management in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?

Following are some of the foreign universities, which are offering Master's Degree Hotel Management courses.

Cornell University
Address: Ithaca, NY 14850, United States

New York University
Address: New York, NY, United States

Pennsylvania State University
Address: University Park, State College, PA 16801, United States

Kaplan University
Address: 1801 East Kimberly Road, United States

Ohio State University
Address: Columbus, OH 43210, United States

Admission Procedure:-
To get admission in any of these universities, you should complete GRE and IELTS exams. That's because these universities offers admissions by considering these exam scores of the applicants. So, first try to complete these exams. After completing these exams, you should apply for admission, by sending your application along with your test scores. Then the universities will send you an admission letter, if your academic profile satisfies university admission requirements.
12th April 2015, 12:24 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities which offer Master's Degree in Hotel Management in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I am doing Bachelor of Hotel Management in India.
I want to do Master's Degree in Hotel Management
in Abroad. Kindly tell me about the universities
for doing Post Graduation in Abroad.
And also tell me the process for admission.
With Regards-
List of universities which offer Master's Degree in Hotel Management in Abroad
  • Cornell University
  • New York University
  • Pennsylvania State University
  • Kaplan University
  • Ohio State University

To get admission in any of these universities, you should have good score in GRE/ IELTS exams.

13th April 2015, 02:15 AM
gopalasamudrum
Senior Member+

::::::::::List of universities which offer Master's Degree in Hotel Management in Abroad::::::::

Florida International University

Michigan State University

New York University

Ohio State University

Pennsylvania State University

Purdue University

Temple University

Texas Tech University

University of Houston

University of North Texas
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?