19th August 2015, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Australia for a graduate?

Sir,
I have completed my B.Sc(Nursing) here in India and practicing. But I have a keen interest to study my Post Graduation in Abroad. I want to go Australia for study M.Sc in Nursing. Can you please tell me the procedure for this?

25th July 2023, 03:34 AM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: Procedure to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Australia for a graduate?

• The eligibility requirements for MS in Nursing programs in Australia vary from university to university. However, most programs require that you have a bachelor's degree in nursing from a recognized university. You may also need to have a certain GPA and to take the IELTS or TOEFL exam.

• There are many good MS in Nursing programs in Australia. Do some research to find programs that are a good fit for you, based on your interests and career goals.
  • Once you have found a few programs that you are interested in, contact the admissions offices directly. They will be able to tell you more about the program and the application process.
  • In order to apply to an MS in Nursing program in Australia, you will need to have your academic transcripts translated and evaluated. You may also need to provide letters of recommendation and other supporting documents.
  • The application deadlines for MS in Nursing programs in Australia can vary, so it is important to apply early. This will give you the best chance of being accepted.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?