25th June 2015, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study MBBS in Havard or Oxford University after getting 75% in 12th?

Hi, i have passed my 12th in 2014 with 75%. I am a resident of India and i want to study at havard or oxford university for mbbs degree. What is the procedure to get in?

25th June 2015, 11:48 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study MBBS in Havard or Oxford University after getting 75% in 12th?

To pursue MBBS course in Havard University, first you have to appear for MCAT(Medical College Admission Test) exam, because Havard University offers MBBS admissions by considering MCAT score of the applicants. After completing this exam, you should apply for admission through AMCAS(American Medical College Application Service), because Harvard university accepts applications only through AMCAS. You can apply for admission through online by visiting AMCAS official website.
https://www.aamc.org/students/applying/amcas/
26th March 2017, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to study MBBS in Havard or Oxford University after getting 75% in 12th?

Is there any scholarship for students taking admission oxfird university for studying mbbs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?