27th June 2019, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study MS(Data Analytics) in University of Derby?

Hi everyone, I have much more interest in Data Analytics. I want to become an expert in Data Analytics. I am pursuing BTech in CSE stream. But I want to do my MS program in Data Analytics in University of Derby. How can I study there? Kindly tell me asap.

7th July 2019, 09:02 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study MS(Data Analytics) in University of Derby?

University of Derby offering MS in Data Analytics program. This program will deliver in part time mode(online). In order to pursue MS in Data Analytics program you should apply directly to the University. Visit at https://registration.derby.ac.uk/psp...TION&PGR=MX3AJ Register with My Derby and select the year you wish to start your studies then select your course pathway. Then go to How To Apply and follow the links to apply directly to the University of Derby. After you have submitted your application online, they will email you to confirm that they have received it. After that it will be processed and assessed by the relevant faculty or school. You will be informed as soon as a decision has been made.
12th July 2019, 12:45 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Procedure:-

1. You can apply for postgraduate study at the University of Derby in either taught courses or research and there are full-time and part-time options available.
or

You can apply directly to the University or you can apply through a country representative.

Visit at https://registration.derby.ac.uk/psp...TION&PGR=MX3AJ
18th February 2020, 03:26 PM
akshayverma89

You can apply for post graduate course in university. For better development you can also opt out for online data analytics courses
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?