18th February 2019, 02:48 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MS(Data Analytics Engineering) in George Mason University?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am a BTech CSE student. I want to know the admission procedure for MS program in George Mason University with Data Analytics Engineering. I want to study MS in this university. Please tell me about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

31st March 2019, 08:59 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MS(Data Analytics Engineering) in George Mason University?

Admission Procedure

1. First you need to carefully read the online application form with the instructions.
2. Fill the application form with all the requirements.
3. You need to pay the application fee.
4. Include the required documents.
5. Send your application form to respective mail address.

Requirements

-Bachelor's degree
-English Proficiency Test such as IELTS/TOFEL
-Passport
-Official transcripts
-Resume
-Motivation letter
-Two letters of recommendation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?