25th June 2015, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Provide information about validity of GATE scorecard in Australia? Can i pursue MS in Australia on the basis of my GATE scorecard?

Provide information about validity of GATE scorecard in Australia? Can i pursue MS in Australia on the basis of my GATE scorecard?

25th June 2015, 10:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Provide information about validity of GATE scorecard in Australia? Can i pursue MS in Australia on the basis of my GATE scorecard?

The validity of GATE score is three years. GATE score is valid only in India to get admission in Master degree courses. GATE scorecard is not valid to get admission in MS course in Australia universities. To get admission in MS course in Australia Universities, you must have to appear in TOEFL/IELTS examination to prove your English Language Proficiency skills. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to MS course in Australia Universities.
25th June 2015, 11:14 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Provide information about validity of GATE scorecard in Australia? Can i pursue MS in Australia on the basis of my GATE scorecard?

GATE is valid for three years, but you cannot use your GATE score to pursue MS in Australia, because Australian universities does not accept GATE score to offer MS admissions. If you want to Pursue your MS in Australia, you should appear for GRE and IELTS/TOEFL exams, because most of the Australian universities accept GRE and IELTS/TOEFL exam scores to offer MS admissions. After completing these exams, you can apply for MS admission in Australian universities.
25th June 2015, 11:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

GATE score is valid only in India and you can get its benefits only in India. Therefore, apply for jobs in Indian PSUs if you want to get job on the basis of GATE scorecard. You have to clear interview to get job in a PSU along with a good score in GATE. You can get admission in M.Tech in India only with this scorecard.

For getting admission in Australia for your MS program you need to clear GRE with a excellent score. Also you need to qualify IELTS/TOEFL with a qualifying score to prove your English proficiency.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?