29th April 2015, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Can I get job in Bhilai Steel Plant with GATE Scorecard after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?

Sir,
I am preparing for GATE and also
in my 5th semester of B.Tech(Chemical Engineering).
Now, I don't want to study M.Tech.
I just want to know that if I do better in GATE
then with GATE scorecard I will get job in Bhilai Steel Plant?

5th May 2015, 12:57 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in Bhilai Steel Plant with GATE Scorecard after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?

Yes dear definitely there is a chance to get a job in Bhilai Steel Plant with your qualification. But if you want to settle your career in steel plant then there is job position called " Management Trainee ( Technical ).

For this you have to satisfies certain eligibility criteria for it. And the details regarding the eligibility criteria follow the below steps.

Eligibility Criteria for Management Trainee ( Technical ) :

1.You should have B.E/B.Tech in Specific streams like Mechanical, Electrical, ECE, Chemical ,Ceramics and many other departments from the recognized university.

2.Some time GATE score is necessary according to the number of vacancies and some other times they will conduct their own Written Examination for recruitment.

3.Age should be below 30 years

4.Final year students who are having GATE score can also eligible to apply for recruitment.
10th July 2016, 06:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get job in Bhilai Steel Plant with GATE Scorecard after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?

Approximately what is rank of GATE is require for getting job in BSP and what will salary for it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?