7th July 2014, 02:34 AM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend if reappear in GATE?

sir,
I have taken admission based on gate scorecard , For which I will gate teaching assistant ship. next year I am planning to give the GATE again.So, if I get good marks and I plan to change institute then Will I have to pay what ever I have taken or I can get Stipend based on new scorecard for next 2 years?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get GATE stipend if I do M.E/M.Tech correspondence?
  2. What is the basic difference between Stipend and Scholarship? If I pass GATE exam will I get any scholarship?
  3. Will I be able to get GATE stipend for the second year of my PG course?
  4. Will I get stipend for M.Tech 2nd year having cleared GATE recently? How can I register and when?
  5. Eligibilty for getting stipend after taking admission in M.Tech. through GATE?
  6. Can I get in government college after scoring 237 in GATE? Can I get a stipend?
  7. Which NIT will I get after scoring 497 in GATE and 2750 AIR? Is stipend available to any student of M.Tech in NIT?
  8. How much is the stipend for GATe qualified candidates?
  9. GATE score for selection in IITs for SC candidates? Good institutes apart from IITs? Any stipend offered?
  10. Do all engineering colleges in Bangalore and Mysore give stipend to GATE qualified M.Tech students? Colleges providing stipend?
  11. Do all engineering colleges in Bangalore and Mysore give Stipend to GATE qualified M.Tech students? Colleges providing stipend?
  12. Colleges after 23.33 marks in GATE and belonging to SC category? Any government college and stipend?
  13. Procedure to do M.Tech course after B.Tech and passing GATE? Colleges offering m.Tech course? Can I join self financing colleges if I got stipend?
  14. How much stipend will I get after scoring 281 marks in GATE?
  15. Can I get stipend/scholarship after qualifying GATE with 44241 score and 225 marks?
  16. What is the stipend of this years GATE entrance exam?
  17. Government Institute in Lucknow after GATE score of 286 for SC candidate offering a stipend?
  18. How much is GATE Scholarship/Stipend Amount? -- [Most Discussed]
11th April 2015, 12:36 AM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: Can I get stipend if reappear in GATE?

Yes, that is absolutely possible. In fact that is what candidates do when they do not get the aspired score or scholarship. As far as I know GATE scholarship is equal for teaching posts and Master degree. But still if you wish to sit for GATE again to improve your score you definitely can. The procedure to apply will be like previous. No one will ask you if you have sat for past year GATE examination. This will be asked at the time of interview for Master degree or PhD., whichever you choose after clearing GATE examination. Remember you will be liable to scholarship if and only if you are an enrolled candidate for M.Tech. or PhD. in a recognized institute. For that you will have to clear the interview rounds in that institute. Only GATE score will not suffice there. The new scorecard will give you scholarship in a fresh manner but for that you have to be a student of a fresh institute also. You do not need to pay back your scholarship. None of the institutes have ever done this.
11th April 2015, 02:52 PM
kunalroy89

You have to take admission again with the new GATE scorecard to get stipend. As you might be understanding that if you continue with your current course then you will not get stipend or whatsoever benefits with next year's score in GATE.
So reappear in GATE next year,get your desired rank or nearabout that. And be eligible for stipend and scholarship BUT for a new admission.
18th April 2017, 04:23 AM
Unregistered

I have got admission through my 2014 gate score and completed my m.tech in 2016. During this time I have got gate stipend.

Recently I have qualified in gate 2017 and I want to do m.tech in another stream with my gate 2017 score. If get admission in any college, may I eligible to get gate stipend once again?
23rd January 2018, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

I have got admission through my 2017 and completed my m tech in 2019.during this timeout have got gate stifend.
After 2019 I have qualified gate through this new gate score card can I get admission in New institute then I will get stipend or not
28th August 2018, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

I took admission in mtech using gate 2018 score card but now i got job and wanted to leave mtech, so i want to ask that can i take the admission again using the same score card after having one year experience.
3rd September 2019, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i have passed my BE degree in 2019 and also i appeared in gate 2019 and got 2034 rank. I got admitted in a state funded and aicte approved institute for ME programme . I generated student id from institute and applied application online on aicte website for pg scholarship through gate 2019 score card but,.... I didnt go for further next process i.e documents verification from institute side. My question is that ,if i again take admission in other institute in 2020 from this score card , then will i get scholarship ?
10th January 2021, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

In 2019 i have taken admission for mtech course without gate. In 2020 i have qualified gate. If i put my gate score card now will i get the stipend for the remaining course time? Or should i have to take admission again from first year?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?