5th March 2015, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Can I study MS in Abroad through GATE scorecard if not qualify in GRE?

Sir,
I am in final year of B.Tech EEE.
I am preparing for GATE and GRE
both. And I am very confuse
because I am focusing on going Abroad
for doing MS. Suppose I can't score well
in GRE then I get chance to go Abroad through GATE scorecard?

6th March 2015, 09:52 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MS in Abroad through GATE scorecard if not qualify in GRE?

No, you cannot study MS in Abroad through GATE scorecard. The GATE scorecard is valid only for getting admission in Master's degree courses like M.Tech, etc. in Indian Institutions. If you are interested to study MS in Abroad, you must have to qualify in both GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. Appearing in GRE examination is not mandatory to get admission in MS course in Abroad universities except some universities asks for GRE score. So, if you apply for such type of universities, it is mandatory that you must have to qualify GRE examination and in most of the foreign universities, you can get admission in MS course with the help of your IELTS/TOEFL examinations score.
6th March 2015, 12:16 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MS in Abroad through GATE scorecard if not qualify in GRE?

No, you cannot pursue MS in Aboard, with your GATE score card. That's because foreign universities doesn't consider GATE scores to offer MS admission but, GRE and IELTS or TOEFL exams scores are mandatory to get admission at most of the universities. So, first you should complete GRE and IELTS/TOEFL exams, to apply for admission in foreign universities. After completing these exams, you can apply for admission by sending your application along with your test scores and required documents through online or through courier.

Documents required to apply for Admission:-
1.Transcripts
2.Statement of Purpose
3.Letter of Recommendations(2 or 3)
4.Resume
5.Passport copy
6.GRE and TOEFL/IELTS Test scores
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?