7th October 2014, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Qualification required to get admission in MIT, USA after 11th? Which all competitive exams to face?

I am in india & in class 11 now & i want to get admission in mit,usa in computer science branch. What qualifications i should have to get admission in mit,how can i apply application & which competitive exam i have to face.

Related Questions:
  1. What all exams to give for admission in MIT USA?
  2. Information bout taking admission in MIT, USA for B.Tech after completing 12th from State board?
  3. Admission for MS in CSE at MIT, USA is possible for Indian student through GRE and TOEFL? Required TOEFL score and BE pointer or SGPA?
  4. Procedure to join MIT, USA for pursuing MS with scholarship? Which entrance exam to pass?
  5. Is it mandatory to write both SAT 1 and SAT 2 for admission in MIT, USA? What is the required score to do engineering in MIT
  6. Procedure to join MIT, USA? Details of scholarship and entrance exam?
  7. Procedure for admission in MIT USA for Ph.D? What is the eligibility criteria?
  8. How to do MS in abroad? What exams should be given to take admission in USA or UK?
  9. Which exam should be preferred for admission in MIT as regular M.Sc course?
  10. Detailed procedure for admission into MIT in USA? How can I get scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Detailed procedure for admission in MIT USA?
  12. Requirements for taking admission in MIT university in USA in Aero Astro Departments? How much GRE score is required?
  13. Marks required to get admission in MIT, USA? Does 12th class marks matters?
  14. Admission in MIT USA for M.Tech with computer science and engineering or with Aerospace Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How may I do my education in Aerospace engineering from MIT(USA)? What's the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility for admission in B.Tech at MIT?
  17. How to earn MS degree(PG) in MIT USA? Procedure and eligibility criteria to join MIT, USA?
  18. Procedure for admission in MS at USA? Colleges in USA and total expenditure? Which exam to give?
25th November 2015, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualification required to get admission in MIT, USA after 11th? Which all competitive exams to face?

I am in india & in class 11 now & i want to get admission in mit,usa in computer science branch. What qualifications i should have to get admission in mit,how can i apply application & which competitive exam i have to face.
10th December 2015, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualification required to get admission in MIT, USA after 11th? Which all competitive exams to face?

Respected Sir, This is Praveen and I'm willing to study either B.tech or M.tech(CSE) in MIT,USA...I'm actually writing the JEE(Mains and Advanced) so that I can study B.tech in IIT's.But can you please guide me what should I do now?Is there any chances of studying M.tech in MIT later?Please guide me by sending a Mail to: [email protected] consider this request because it's worth my life.THANK YOU
15th April 2018, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

I will qualify my 12th standard in 2019. I am willing to do B.tech after that in MIT, USA. Can I please have a guidance on how I can apply for MIT and SAT to do my studies. I will grateful for any such replies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?