25th July 2014, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join MIT, USA for pursuing MS with scholarship? Which entrance exam to pass?

SIR/MAM,
WHAT ARE PROCEDURES TO JOIN IN MIT,USA?. FOR. I HAVE COMPLETED B.tech IN INDUSTRIAL BIOTECHNOLOGY. I WOULD LIKE TO PURSUE MY PG DEGREE(MS).I ALSO WANT THE DETAILS REGARDING THE SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE.PLS MENTION ABOUT THE ENTRANCE EXAMS THAT I NEED TO WRITE AND ALSO THE QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED.

28th July 2014, 03:29 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join MIT, USA for pursuing MS with scholarship? Which entrance exam to pass?

Procedure to join MIT,USA for MS :-
- Give the entrance exams based on which MIT take admission like GRE and
TOEFL.
- Apply online in the universities as per your score in the entrance exams. IF your score is very good then keep MIT as option in it.
- Provide the necessary documents, statement of purpose and resume.
- On getting selected by the universities, select one among them where you want to take admission. If MIT selects, then choose MIT and confirm the admission.
- Confirm their admission request and apply for student VISA at the US consulate.

Scholarship will be given if you perform exceptionally well in the field of academics or any other field of talent.
17th November 2015, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join MIT, USA for pursuing MS with scholarship? Which entrance exam to pass?

Hello sir I have done my m.sc with mathematics and computing from iit guwahti .so I wants to do m.s with computer science . is I eligible ??
If yes
Pls tell me eligible criteria
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?