27th December 2013, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Schools in India offering admission to Nigerian students? Requirements for international students?

I am a medical doctor. I passed 1st puc from a school in nigeria and I am seeking admission to docomplete it in india.
I would like to know the schools that offer the course and what thier requirements are for an international students.
Thanks.
Dr Omomehin

31st December 2014, 11:49 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Schools in India offering admission to Nigerian students? Requirements for international students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a medical doctor. I passed 1st puc from a school in nigeria and I am seeking admission to docomplete it in india.
I would like to know the schools that offer the course and what thier requirements are for an international students.
Thanks.
Dr Omomehin
There is no special requirement required for Nigerian students. The eligibility criteria to get admission in School level is same for all students. If the students having all valid necessary documents then the student may have a chance to get admission in school and the Important one is the student must say the valid reason why he/she wants to continue their studies in India. If you necessary document are approved than may get admission in School based on the school in which you are going to apply for.
10th September 2015, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Schools in India offering admission to Nigerian students? Requirements for international students?

I had my first degree in Biochemistry in Nigeria, and I wish to further my studies in Medicine as a course at India. How do I go about it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?