5th May 2015, 02:36 AM
debidayaldas

Reputed universities which offer MBBS in Ukraine? Entrance exams to get admission?

Hello Sir,
I want to study my MBBS in Ukraine.
Can you please tell me what are the
entrance exams available to get admission?
Also let me know about the reputed universities.
Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. List of reputed universities which offer M.Sc(Computer Science) in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  2. Good Universities in Ukraine, Czech, Italy etc. offering MBBS / MD / MS after 12th standard with science from India? Admission and fee?
  3. List of universities offering Oncology course to MBBS candidate in Abroad? Procedure and entrance exams to get admission?
  4. Can I do MBBS after my O/| exam? Entrance exams and universities which are best for MBBS?
  5. Best university in Ukraine for MBBS?
  6. Which are the various MBBS entrance exams? What is their eligibility criteria? Last years cutoff marks for MBBS in Mumbai and Maharashtra? Names of the reputed MBBS colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Agriculture in India? Entrance exam to get admission?
  8. List of reputed universities which offer M.Sc(Electronics) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  9. Which are the PG courses in other countries after finishing MBBS course in Ukraine?
  10. About MBBS from Ukraine for Indian students?
  11. How to apply for Ph.D in Sociology?
  12. List of reputed universities which offer M.A.(Economics) in India? Entrance exam to get admission?
  13. Whether GATE scorecard is acceptable to study in Abroad?
  14. Admission date for M.A English? Which are the entrance exams to be answered? What is the syllabus?
  15. Is there any future prospects of job (In UK, USA or EU Country) after I do MBBS from Ukraine having ECTS applicable in UK or USA?
  16. How to join IIT after completing diploma?
  17. List of reputed universities which offer B.A.(English) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  18. List of reputed universities which offer M.Ed course in India?
10th May 2015, 12:29 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Reputed universities which offer MBBS in Ukraine? Entrance exams to get admission?

Following are some of the universities in Ukraine, which are offering MBBS course.

Zaporozhye State Medical University
Address: Ordzhonikidzevs'kyi district, Zaporizhia, Zaporiz'ka oblast, Ukraine

Lugansk state Medical University
Address : Str. 50th anniversary of Defense of Lugansk, 1G, Lugansk, Ukraine

Odessa National Medical University
Address: Valikhovs'kyi lane, 2, Odessa, Odessa Oblast, Ukraine

Crimea State Medical University
Address: Lenina boulevard, 5/7, Simferopol, Crimea, Ukraine

Kharkiv National Medical University
Address: Lenina avenue, 4, Kharkiv, Kharkiv Oblast, Ukraine

Donestk State Medical University
Address: Illicha Ave, 16, Donetsk, Ukraine

Ukraineian Medical and stomatological academy
Address: Frunze street, 39, Poltava, Poltavs'ka oblast, Ukraine

Dnipropetrovsk state Medical University
Address: Dzerzhyns'koho street, 9, Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine

Admission Procedure:-
In Ukraine, most of the universities are offering admissions on the basis of 12th standard percentage. So, you can apply for MBBS admission in universities of Ukraine, without appearing for any entrance exam. To apply for admission, first you should select any university and apply for admission by sending your following documents.
1. Filled Application form
2. Copy of International passport
3. Copy of Higher Secondary school certificate
After completing all these documents, universities will review your application and will send you an admission letter, if your profile meets university admission requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?