15th April 2014, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Requirements for A level scholarships in the USA?

I'm goint to sit for my IGSCE exams in 2014 and i'm interested to do my A levels in the USA with a scholarship. What are the requirements to get a scholarship from O levels and can i study my A levels in the USA??? If yes then how???? please help!!!!!

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do PhD in Pharmaceuticals biotechnology from USA? What are the scholarships available?
  2. What are the procedures to be followed to get scholarship for post graduation in USA?
  3. Requirements to pursue MSc Nursing in USA? Do I need any experience for that?
  4. Scholarships and study programmes after 12th in USA and UK with management stream? Opportunities and scholarships in Film making after 12th?
  5. What are the scholarships for electronics students for M.Tech or MBA in USA Canada
  6. How to Study Physics Abroad? Different Scholarships available?
  7. How to get in USA universities with O'Level results?
  8. What are the scholarships available for pursuing MS from USA?
  9. How can I get admission abroad to do Aerospace Engineering? What is the admission requirement to study abroad in Canada, USA, Britain?
  10. How to get Scholarship for BBA course from Indian Embassy? Required percentage in 10+2 for this purpose? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Will I get full scholarship to study in USA? Procedure of scholarships and admission in USA after passing 12th?
  12. Requirements for male nursery job in USA?
  13. Which are the good universities in USA offering MS in control and automation or embedded systems? What are the GRE score requirements? Whats the average living cost in USA?
  14. To do Ph.D in USA do I need to do GRE and TOEFL? What are the scholarships given?
  15. For which exams should I apply for MS abroad after my B.E?
  16. How can I get full scholarships for undergraduate studies in USA?
  17. Best institutes to pursue PG in UK/USA in Astrophysics?
  18. Requirements to go to USA for MDS?
14th May 2014, 07:34 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Requirements for A level scholarships in the USA?

As you mentioned here about your problem that what are been required for a scholarship you do your further study in abroad city. So I am going to clear your doubts as far as possible so that it could be very helpful for you to choose your abroad study or continuing your further study in abroad city. So first if all if you want to study in abroad then you must have a visa for that. Then you can study there for or with legal information about your details.
So that they can approve you for your further study in USA or in abroad cities. Then you must have clear your English test that could be very helpful for you to study in abroad cities. And after that it will depend on you that which further study you want to continue after your previous study.

Then we comes to your real question that what are the requirement for scholarship so first of all you have to get good score in your previous year study in your class or minimum get a first division score for applying for any scholarship for abroad study.And after that you have to qualify a test for scholarship then you done for your study in abroad.
31st May 2023, 11:38 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Scholarship requirements for A-level students in the USA may vary depending on the specific scholarship program or institution. However, there are some general requirements and factors that are commonly considered for scholarships in the USA. Here are some key aspects to consider:

Academic Excellence: A-level students who wish to apply for scholarships in the USA are typically expected to have a strong academic record. This includes achieving high grades in A-level subjects and demonstrating proficiency in core subjects relevant to the chosen field of study.

Standardized Test Scores: Many scholarship programs require students to submit standardized test scores such as the SAT or ACT. These tests evaluate students' aptitude in areas like English, mathematics, and critical thinking. Good scores can enhance your scholarship application.

English Language Proficiency: Since English is the primary language of instruction in most American universities, strong English language skills are important. Some scholarship programs may require A-level students to demonstrate proficiency in English through tests like the TOEFL or IELTS.

Leadership and Extracurricular Activities: Scholarship committees often value students who have demonstrated leadership skills, involvement in extracurricular activities, community service, and participation in competitions or clubs related to their field of interest. Active engagement in these areas can strengthen your scholarship application.

Personal Statements and Essays: Many scholarship applications require students to submit personal statements or essays. These provide an opportunity to showcase your background, experiences, future goals, and why you are deserving of the scholarship. Writing strong and compelling essays is crucial for making a favorable impression.

Letters of Recommendation: Scholarship applications may require letters of recommendation from teachers, mentors, or other individuals who can speak to your academic abilities, character, and potential. It's important to choose recommenders who know you well and can provide positive and insightful recommendations.

Financial Need: Some scholarships in the USA are need-based, which means they consider the financial circumstances of the applicant and their family. In such cases, demonstrating financial need through documentation and supporting information may be required.
30th June 2023, 09:36 PM
A Erenbeni Ovung
Banned

To qualify for scholarships at different levels in the USA, certain requirements need to be met. Here are some general guidelines:

1. High School Level Scholarships: Scholarships at this level often consider academic achievement, extracurricular involvement, community service, leadership, and recommendation letters. Requirements may vary depending on the specific scholarship, but a good GPA, standardized test scores (SAT or ACT), and a compelling application essay are usually important.

2. Undergraduate Level Scholarships: Scholarships at this level typically require a high school diploma or equivalent. Academic achievement remains crucial, so maintaining a high GPA, strong standardized test scores, and a challenging course load can improve chances. Additional factors such as leadership, involvement in clubs/organizations, community service, and personal essays may also be considered.

3. Graduate Level Scholarships: Scholarships for graduate studies often focus on the applicant's undergraduate academic performance, research experiences, letters of recommendation, and field-specific achievements. Requirements vary based on the program and field of study, but a bachelor's degree (or equivalent) is generally necessary.

4. Postgraduate Level Scholarships: Scholarships at this level, such as for Ph.D. or Postdoctoral studies, often require a master's degree or equivalent. Research experience, academic excellence, letters of recommendation from professors or supervisors, and a well-defined research proposal may be essential.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?