25th August 2011, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

To do Ph.D in USA do I need to do GRE and TOEFL? What are the scholarships given?

i have finished MSc in organic chemistry from pune university and willing to do phd in usa so is gre n toffel to be given. what scholarship i can get?

Related Questions:
  1. To do Ph.D in USA do I need to do GRE and TOEFL? What are the scholarships given?
  2. Which test I should clear for pursuing PhD from USA, Germany and England like countries? Cost of GRE and TOEFL?
  3. Marks required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS(Civil Engineering in USA? Scholarships for study? -- [New]
  4. What is mean by GRE and TOEFL? Number of attempts and selection process for M.S. in USA? How can I get scholarship through GRE and TOEFL?
  5. Whether to take GRE or TOEFL for pursuing PhD in US?
  6. In which course am I eligible to take admission in abroad after doing 2 years B.Tech in Electrical Technology?
  7. To pursue Ph.D program in USA is TOEFL and GRE score required? Which are the online coaching institutes for this course?
  8. Can I do Ph.D in Micro Economics in USA without TOEFL and GRE
  9. How to do Phd from USA? Is there any need of GRE??? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Information about USA student Visa? Is GRE required for Ph.D or is TOEFL valid in USA
  11. Percentage required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Economics in USA for B.Com student? Necessity of GRE and TOEFL?
  12. Is GRE/TOEFL required to study Ph.D in USA?
  13. GRE and TOEFL are necessary for admission in PhD at Abroad?
  14. Should I have to appear in both GRE and TOEFL to study MS in USA? Perventage required in B.Tech to appear GRE?
  15. Is it necessary to appear in both TOEFL and GRE for study MS in USA?
  16. Eligibility Criteria of GRE and TOEFL for admission in USA universities?
  17. In which exam should I appear GRE or TOEFL if want to study MS in USA?
  18. Admission for MS in CSE at MIT, USA is possible for Indian student through GRE and TOEFL? Required TOEFL score and BE pointer or SGPA?
27th November 2011, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: To do Ph.D in USA do I need to do GRE and TOEFL? What are the scholarships given?

is toefl and gre is necessary for phd in usa
25th February 2012, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: To do Ph.D in USA do I need to do GRE and TOEFL? What are the scholarships given?

Which procedure i should follow after completing gre to get admission in us college.
30th March 2012, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

i'm going to complete my MA in Economics vry soon. i want to do Phd in USA...which is t best unversity and how to get full scholarship..?
27th April 2012, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

if a student has done masters in uk and want to do phd in usa.will he be called international student or domestic. What fees he should adopt either international or domestic
15th July 2012, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

i have published 7 papers in the indian journal which have isbn number..after finishing my phd ..could i able to do postdoc from us/uk/europe
17th November 2012, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

what should be the minium gre score to apply in universities of usa ?
11th February 2013, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

i have done up with Mtech Cse in india that is JNTU-H and now i want to do phd in usa ? so what the procedure i should follow ..
6th May 2014, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

I have done M.sc in biotechnology in India Bangalore and now i want to do Phd in Usa ? So could you please tell me the procedure to follow up..!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?