1st December 2014, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Requirements of pursuing MBA in Abroad?

What are the requirements for MBA in abroad after completing b.com? what are the requirements for MBA in abroad after b.com

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to pursue Ph.D abroad? How much should I get? Requirements for admission?
  2. Requirements to pursue MBA in Abroad after BBA from India? Should I directly move Abroad for doing bachelor degree again?
  3. MBA from KSOU is valid in all over India and Abroad?
  4. Can I study abroad in a B-school through GMAT after doing distance BA (General) from IGNOU?
  5. Details regarding pursuing MBA from abroad after completing B.Tech?
  6. Scope of MBA course after doing B.Com? Will I get better job facilities after doing MBA in abroad? List of the MBA universities abroad?
  7. When and how to apply for MBA in Abroad? Fee structure and best company? Job availability?
  8. Educational opportunites abroad after completing MBA in India?
  9. How to do MS in Public relations in abroad? I am pursuing B.Tech IT final year
  10. Guidelines for pursuing MBA Abroad?
  11. When and how to apply for MBA Abroad? Fee structure and best country for it?
  12. What are the requirements to study in Abroad?
  13. How to do MBA abroad with 100% scholarship after pursuing B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation?
  14. Best colleges in Bangalore to do MBA? From which country to ddo MBA abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I study Abroad in a B-school through GMAT after doing distance BA (General) from IGNOU?
  16. Is it possible to study Integrated MBA-MS or M.Tech-MS course in Abroad?
  17. How Education Loan of about 20 Lacs is granted to study in Abroad? Anything has to be kept as mortgage? What are the other requirements?
  18. Information regarding MBA in Airport Management in Abroad? Good Colleges offering this course?
1st December 2014, 04:56 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements of pursuing MBA in Abroad?

To pursue MBA course in abroad, you must have completed Graduation or equivalent from a recognised university. To get admission in MBA course in foreign universities, you need to appear for GMAT and TOEFL examination. GMAT is an entrance test that you need to appear for getting admission in MBA course in foreign universities. TOEFL is a standardised test which helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking Sections. By scoring good marks in GMAT and TOEFL examinations, you can get admission in MBA course in top foreign universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?