6th June 2011, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Educational opportunites abroad after completing MBA in India?

Hi, I am a BTech (chem-NIT) & MBA (Mktg - SCMHRD) with one year work-ex in Sales & marketing function. I have to shift base abroad for personal reasons. I wish to keep working int he same filed abroad too. Could you please guide me about the further course of action for this.
1. Is Indian MBA recognized overseas (USA)? Can I directly apply for jobs abroad? If not,
2. What certification/degree do I need to take before I will be eligible to work abroad?
3> What is the scope of getting jobs in Sales & marketing functions abroad (considering the fact that I won't be a native there).

Regards

24th April 2013, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Educational opportunites abroad after completing MBA in India?

After Completing MBA in india and having 6 years experience in job i want to work in abroad. Which course will suit me?
30th July 2013, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am doing my MBA in human resource and finance from Amity global business school, noida. I will be completing by mba in 2015 and wish to to abroad for any one year course related to the management or HR and wish to work there itself after finishing it !!
please suggest me some good courses with the name of the institution!!
my email id is---- [email protected]

thank you !!
31st July 2013, 07:13 PM
maruthidevi

sir, i am doing my MBA in human resource and finance from Amity global business school, noida. I will be completing by mba in 2015 and wish to to abroad for any one year course related to the management or HR and wish to work there itself after finishing it !!
please suggest me some good courses with the name of the institution!!
my email id is---- [email protected]

thank you !!
18th August 2013, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

hello,
I completed my MBA(Finance) in hyderabad in the year 2009 and worked for 2 years in hyderabad.
Now i wish to settle abroad(usa).
what are the possibilities that i can apply to USA.
6th January 2014, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/madam,
greetings to yu,
I hav complted my MBA-Hr,2013 passed out with 72%.I want to pursue further studies in abroad.so need your suggestion on the course that i can choose.please do suggest..
Thanks..
8th January 2014, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

sir i m doing mba frm mit pune n i will cmplt it in 2015.aftr dat i want to go abroad for 1 yr studyng so whch is bst one for earning n studyng tooo .....

i want to go like in usa etc..

plz rply soon
thnxxx
1st May 2014, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Sir i completed my MBA in marketing n having 2 yrs exp in sales & marketing. is there any diploma, or any certifiade courses which help me in my future growth
14th June 2014, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

I have done bcom with 60% and could not get selection in top notch colleges in India what should I do
30th June 2014, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

I completed my MBA in HR & FINS this year itself {2014} I am interest for working in abroad but I am a fresher help me how to get job or i should go for any other HR course in abroad. please suggestn - i [email protected]
2nd March 2015, 06:42 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir,

Pls advise what is suitable to do my studies in abroad as i have already completed my mba and currently working since an year
2nd March 2015, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Hi im completed my MBA in Marketing & Retail management and i want to do MS PHD in abroad so which is good GRE or Gmat kindly Suggest plzzz in [email protected]
24th January 2016, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

hi i have done with my MBA in FINANCE in 2015 November. I want to continue my studies in Australia, what course should i do? please suggest
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?