15th July 2019, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to secure BEng(Construction Engineering Management) admission in University of Portsmouth?

Can anyone of you let me know about the requirements so that I can secure admission for BEng(Construction Engineering Management) course in University of Portsmouth? Please help me to know about the requirements asap. Thank you!

27th July 2019, 07:55 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to secure BEng(Construction Engineering Management) admission in University of Portsmouth?

In order to qualify for admission in University of Portsmouth for B.Eng. in Construction Engineering Management program you will need to full fill the minimum entry requirements:
1. You must have Secondary examination certificates with minimum 65% marks in Maths and your chosen subject.
2. You must have IELTS score of 6.0 band not less than 5.5 band across all four categories.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?