6th July 2018, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to secure Master of Engineering Management admission in Lawrence Technological University?

Can anyone of you let me know about the requirements so that I can secure admission for Master of Engineering Management course in Lawrence Technological University? Please help me to know about the requirements asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Benefits of studying Master of Engineering Management in Lawrence Technological University?
  2. Is Master of Engineering Management course offered online in Lawrence Technological University?
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of Master of Engineering Management in Lawrence Technological University?
  4. Eligibility to study Master of Engineering Management in Lawrence Technological University for BTech student?
  5. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in MS at Lawrence Technological University, USA?
  6. Requirements to secure Master in Cybersecurity Management admission in Tulane University School of Professional Advancement?
  7. Requirements to secure Master in Economics admission in HEC Management School?
  8. List of Pharma MBA colleges in Hyderabad? Details about the courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of the colleges offering PG in chemical technology? I am studying BSc(Chemical Technology) final year
  10. Requirements to study PhD(Applied Physics) in Delhi Technological University? -- [New]
  11. Requirements to secure MS(Computer Engineering) admission in Syracuse University College Of Engineering And Computer Science?
  12. How to get admission in dual degree course in engineering and management at Nanyang Technological University? Fess structure for this course?
  13. Requirements to secure Master of Education admission in New England College?
  14. Admission procedure and requirements to study Master in Computational Science and Engineering in UMEA University?
  15. Entrance exams to study Master of Business Research in University of Southern Queensland?
  16. Is it possible to do MSc in Astrophysics after B.Tech in EEE?
  17. Best colleges in india for doing mtech in VLSI or related fields? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Requirements to secure Master in Business Intelligence admission in OBS Business School?
12th July 2018, 03:47 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to secure Master of Engineering Management admission in Lawrence Technological University?

Requirements to secure Master of Engineering Management admission in Lawrence Technological University is given below.

>Eligibility:

You must have completed bachelor of science in engineering, engineering technology, science, mathematics, or computer science from a recognized college or university with minimum GPA of 3.0.

You are required to take the TOEFL or IELTS as proof of English proficiency.

>Documents required:

Submission of the Application for Graduate Admission

A resume, including professional experiences and extracurricular activities

Official transcripts of all completed college work

Three letters of recommendation;

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 04:19 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?