3rd January 2012, 08:10 PM

Can I do MCA course having passed in Mathematics in Graduation and not having Mathematics in 12th class? Information regarding Entrance Exams for MCA course?

hello sir,
i am vinay . can i want mca pg corse. but i have not mathematics in class-12th .i am passed gratution in bca in mathematics then can i do mca pg corse.
i want to know entence exam of mca in 2012.

4th January 2012, 01:30 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MCA course having passed in Mathematics in Graduation and not having Mathematics in 12th class? Information regarding Entrance Exams for MCA course?

Yes. You are eligible to pursue MCA course as you have finished your BCA course and you are having Mathematics as one of the subject in your BCA course.

In order to be eligible for MCA course, it is must that the candidate should have gone through Mathematics as one of the subject either in 10+2 or in 12th class. Without this criteria, a candidate is not eligible for MCA course.

You don't have any problem with this criteria as you have gone through Mathematics in your BCA course.

Soon after the completion of BCA course, its a good choice to pursue MCA course. Due to this, whatever the knowledge that you have gained in your BCA course will be better utilized in MCA course and you can become an expert in the subject.

The admission to MCA course will be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam. The much better rank or score you secure in the Entrance Exam for MCA course, that much better college you will be given admission for MCA course.

If you are placed in reputed college, there will be a more scope for you to get good job opportunities through campus placements.

Some colleges have some tie up with companies. Due to this those companies every have to select certain number of candidates from the college by conducting recruitment drive in the college.

Some of the Entrance Exams for MCA course are
-TANCET
-NIMCET
-ICET
-IIT-JAM etc.

Each and every university is having its own entrance exam to give admisson for MCA course.

You can prepare for the Entrance Exam which you are interested and crack the same.
4th January 2012, 05:20 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MCA course having passed in Mathematics in Graduation and not having Mathematics in 12th class? Information regarding Entrance Exams for MCA course?

dear friend,
My friend as you have mentioned that you have passed your graduation with maths , but didn't have maths in 12th , then you can go for MCA course..

Eligibility for MCA course:-

1.Candidate must have maths in 12th or in graduation..

2.candidate at least must have complete the graduation course in any trade.

If you fulfill all these criteria then you will be eligible for the MCA entrance exams like-
NIMCET, JECA etc..

After qualifying in any of these exam you will get a chance to take admission in MCA course.

So, go for it..
All the best..
5th February 2012, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

can i do mca if i do not have maths in bca and 12th?
25th December 2013, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MCA course having passed in BCA with math in Graduation and not having Mathematics in 12th class (arts) ? Information regarding Entrance Exams for MCA course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?