12th August 2018, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to study Bachelor in Construction and Rehabilitation in Polytechnic Institute of Tomar?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the requirements through which I can get admission in Polytechnic Institute of Tomar for doing Bachelor in Construction and Rehabilitation course? Please help me to know about the requirements asap.

15th October 2018, 06:58 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Requirements to study Bachelor in Construction and Rehabilitation in Polytechnic Institute of Tomar?

Requirements

In order to consider your application , you need fulfill following requirements:

1. You need have the completed college Or university degree.
2. You need to have Good Knowledge of the English Language, so need to take at least
one exams from the following.
- TOEFL
- IELTS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?