9th July 2012, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

What is the criteria for FMS? Is there separate entrance exam for it? What is the criteria for KJ Somaiyya(Mumbai)?

1) Can u just tell me what r the criteria for fms(delhi) is there any separate entrance exam for it??
2) What r the criteria for K J Somaiyya(mumbai)

2nd March 2014, 03:36 PM
moni.singh

Default Re: What is the criteria for FMS? Is there separate entrance exam for it? What is the criteria for KJ Somaiyya(Mumbai)?

firstly you have to appear for cat exam.... then fill the form of fms(delhi) around january .....then cut off percentile will be there on basis of which you will get to know that you are selected or not...finally GD and interview will be conducted...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Is NIFT's entrance exams for Masters in Fashion management is equivalent to Other MBA entrance exams? 1 14th October 2017 08:59 PM
When will MBA entrance exam start? Which is the best MBA college in India except IIM's? Date of all the MBA entrance exams and their names? 9 9th July 2014 11:04 PM
Can I do MBA or MBA in Pharmacy without qualifying for GPAT entrance test? Entrance exams for MBA or MBA in Pharmacy? Colleges in AP for MBA? 13 3rd April 2014 10:14 PM
Details about all MBA entrance exams? Important dates of the MBA entrance exams? 33 22nd April 2012 02:22 PM
Which exams to give related to MBA in Rajkot? I want to study MBA 1 10th January 2012 06:49 AM