21st September 2018, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Scope of studying LLM(Intercultural Human Rights) in St. Thomas University School of Law?

Hi friends, I just want to know that if I study LLM(Intercultural Human Rights) from St. Thomas University School of Law then what scope is there for such candidate? I am interested to do this course in this college. But I need to know about the scope first.

24th September 2018, 07:51 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of studying LLM(Intercultural Human Rights) in St. Thomas University School of Law?

As of now who are graduated in LL.M. Program in Intercultural Human Rights from St. Thomas University School of Law are struggling for protection of human dignity and working with the United Nations Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights.

After completion of L.L.M. from St. Thomas University School of Law you will have many scopes like you can work for Refugees, the International Organization for Migration, the Parliamentarians for Global Action, the World Bank, the Red cross also you can run your own NGO.
26th September 2018, 12:47 AM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Scope of studying LLM(Intercultural Human Rights) in St. Thomas University School of Law?

Anyone seeking employment at a high level with international courts such as The Hague, human rights organisations, non-governmental organisations or international foundations.

Both lawyers and law-makers would benefit from this LLM as well as judges and advisors in both domestic and international courts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?