21st September 2018, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I get financial aid to study LLM(Intercultural Human Rights) course in St. Thomas University School of Law?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am interested to do LLM(Intercultural Human Rights) course from St. Thomas University School of Law. I would like to know that I can get financial aid or not if I secure admission for this course in this college? Waiting for your response!

24th September 2018, 07:40 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get financial aid to study LLM(Intercultural Human Rights) course in St. Thomas University School of Law?

Yes, You can get financial aid to study L.L.M. in Intercultural Human Rights course in St. Thomas University School of Law. You can apply for financial aid through below mentioned link i.e.
https://www.stu.edu/law/financial-aid/forms.html

St. Thomas Law School offering a variety of merit scholarships to their students. Also you can apply for student loan. You can do part time job up to a maximum of 20 hours per week.
26th September 2018, 12:44 AM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Can I get financial aid to study LLM(Intercultural Human Rights) course in St. Thomas University School of Law?

Yes they do provide the financial aid in the form of money, employment and loans for the specific purpose of meeting student's educational costs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?