5th June 2018, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Is LLM(Intercultural Human Rights) course offered online in St. Thomas University School of Law?

I have heard that St. Thomas University School of Law is providing LLM(Intercultural Human Rights) course online. Is it true? I have a keen interested to do this LLM(Intercultural Human Rights) course from this university. So, if they are providing this course online then it would be beneficial for me.

30th June 2018, 06:46 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is LLM(Intercultural Human Rights) course offered online in St. Thomas University School of Law?

As per my knowledge, I know that St. Thomas University School of Law does not provide LLM(Intercultural Human Rights) course online. You can persue this course in full-time or part time basis.
Eligibility to pursue LLM(Intercultural Human Rights) in St. Thomas University School of Law
is given below.

You must have a Bachelor's degree or similar foreign equivalent in the field of law.

You must have an great commitment due to human rights and human dignity.

Last edited by ppsahu; 16th August 2018 at 10:26 AM. Reason: Short answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?