21st January 2015, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Scope of studying MBBS in China or Bangladesh? In which country I can study MBBS at low cost?

sir
actually i cannot appraoch the merit of omat so i would repeat test.if the nxt year i cannt get admissiont to mbbs then what wouldbe the best feid for me. is the study in china or bngladesh of mbbs has any scope or not .and is there is chances to study mbbs in any other country at low cost

Related Questions:
  1. Whether pursuing MBBS in China or Bangladesh has wide scope? Can I study MBBS in China at low cost?
  2. Am I eligible to study MBBS without work permit after completing BSc Hons and MS in Biotechnology? What would be total cost for studying MBBS in Germany?
  3. Which country is preferable to study MBBS among China and Ukraine?
  4. What is the cost of MBBS 5 years course in Bangladesh
  5. Which Colleges I can study MBBS in India being a candidate of Bangladesh?
  6. Possibility to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th standard? Procedure of admission?
  7. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MBBS in China?
  8. Which is the cheapest country among Ukraine, Russia, China and Phillipines for MBBS?
  9. How can I apply to study Diploma in Child Health course in India if completed MBBS from Bangladesh? Is there any entrance exam available? Cost of Diploma in Child Health?
  10. What are the requirements to study MBBS in China after completion of 12th Class in Shillong?
  11. Any MBBS college providing MBBS course with low fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What should a Bangladeshi candidate do in order to get admission in MBBS course in India?
  13. Can I study MBBS after B.E? I am 19 years old
  14. Cost of doing MBBS covers up after completing course?
  15. How to study MBBS after scoring 185 cutoff in 12th exam? List of the colleges where I can do MBBS?
  16. How to study in Australia after completing MBBS from Bangladesh
  17. In which country I should study MBBS? In which entrance exam I have to appear for it?
  18. What is the total cost of the MBBS course in private college in Bangladesh? I have appeared for HS final exam
18th August 2016, 02:02 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Scope of studying MBBS in China or Bangladesh? In which country I can study MBBS at low cost?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir
actually i cannot appraoch the merit of omat so i would repeat test.if the nxt year i cannt get admissiont to mbbs then what wouldbe the best feid for me. is the study in china or bngladesh of mbbs has any scope or not .and is there is chances to study mbbs in any other country at low cost

Studying MBBS in China is better than studying MBBS in Bangladesh. So you can choose to study the course in China. No donations or capitation fees required to study in China. The cost of living in China is very low and the institutions has world class infrastructure. A good number of Indian students are studying in China also. There are no entrance examinations for the admission to the MBBS course in China. The student gets very good exposure due to high population and large patient inflows. The course is taught in English, recognized by WHO.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?