31st May 2015, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in IELTS to study Higher Secondary in Australia?

Sir,
I am in 10th standard and I want
to go to Australia after my 10th for
study in Higher Secondary. I want to know
that I have to give IELTS for getting admission?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study Higher Secondary in Australia after completing 10th?
  2. Can I study in Australia without appearing in IELTS after completing 10th?
  3. Should I appear in IELTS to study MBA in Australia after completing B.Com?
  4. Am I eligible to study in Australia after completing 10th standard without IELTS?
  5. What is the procedure followed for going abroad after 10th?
  6. How can I study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but less than 40% in 12th and graduation?
  7. Is there any scholarship for Higher Secondary?
  8. Am I eligible to appear in IELTS to study in Australia if appeared in 10th Board exam?
  9. Is there any scholarship to continue Higher Secondary studies?
  10. Should I appear in OET instead of IELTS to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Australia? Value of IELTS and OET is equal?
  11. Can I get student visa to study Bachelor of Business Administration in Australia if secured 60% in 10th, 45% in 12th Commerce and scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  12. Is experience required to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Australia? Should I have to appear in any other entrance exam other than IELTS?
  13. What other exams need to write after B.Tech to study in Australia?
  14. Can I study in Australia, USA and Germany if secured 5 Bands in IELTS and having 1 year of work experience?
  15. List of courses other than B.Com in Australia offering admission through IELTS?
  16. Can I do IELTS after 10th to go Australia?
  17. Procedure to be followed to go abroad after 10th standard?
  18. What is the scope/outcome of Science in Higher Secondary other than Engineering and Medical? -- [Most Discussed]
5th June 2015, 01:52 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in IELTS to study Higher Secondary in Australia?

Yes, you need to appear in IELTS examination to study Higher Secondary in Australia. IELTS is a standardised test which helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. By reporting your IELTS examination score, you can apply for admission to Higher Secondary course in Australia Schools/Colleges. If the School/College for which you have applied offers Higher Secondary course satisfies with your score report, they will send you an admission letter and you can pursue your Higher Secondary course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?