13th December 2015, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Should I migrate my son to Abroad for higher studies to explore his career?

Hello Everyone,
My son is doing his 9th Grade and he is so well in his studies that he scored above 90% in every standards till 8th standard. He also won many scholarships and curriculum activities. I am afraid that if he can't get chance to explore himself in India. So, I am thinking to move him Abroad for further studies. Should I do this? Please tell me.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of becoming an NRI? If someone goes to higher studies in abroad are called as an NRI?
  2. What are the various career options I can have after completion of BMS degree in India and higher studies in abroad?
  3. Higher studies Abroad after completion of Biomedical Engineering?
  4. Difference between studying in India and Abroad? What could be the correct career path for me being a candidate of BE in CS domain having 3 years experience in IT field and wanted to pursue higher studies?
  5. How to do higher studies in Abroad and make career in Economics?
  6. What are the scopes of chemical engineers from IIT in India and abroad? Should I pursue higher studies abroad to get a job outside?
  7. Should I go for job or higher studies after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  8. How to do higher studies in abroad after B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
  10. List of universities offering higher studies to ECE graduates abroad?
  11. Is it possible to study abroad after completing B.Tech in CSE stream?
  12. Is it necessary for me to give GRE exam for doing higher studies in abroad if I have completed my studies from University which is IAU affiliated?
  13. What are the possibility of studying abroad after clearing 2 backlogs in first attempts in 3rd and 4th year?
  14. In what exam should I appear after completing BMS in order to complete my higher studies in abroad?
  15. How can I go abroad for higher studies in MCA after studying BCA?
  16. Best places for higher studies in India or Abroad? Universities offering MS in India and Abroad?
  17. Which course should i join to do my higher studies in Abroad?
  18. Chances to study further in Abroad for Architecture Diploma student?
27th December 2015, 12:01 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I migrate my son to Abroad for higher studies to explore his career?

Yes, you can definitely migrate your son to abroad in order to enable his further studies with better exposure and scope. However, the decision should be made on the following factors.

1. Adaptation and adjusting ability of your child.
2. English speaking ability.
3. The reputation and ranking of the concerned institute in abroad in which seeking admission should be better than the Indian Institutes.
4. Financial stability is essential.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?