27th December 2013, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Should I study to be a Magistrate or go Abroad for studies after High school?

I m still at high school and i want to be a magistrate in the next coming years.i dont have any idea what to study and where t
o study.. r should I leave ffor Abroad rather this?

Related Questions:
  1. Any scope to do M.PEd or High study in distance? Procedure to do job at school to work in abroad?
  2. How to do high studies in abroad after doing B.E CSE?
  3. What is the difference between doing B.Tech in India and doing BS in USA? Job Opportunities for these courses in India and USA?
  4. To study 11th and 12th abroad which exam to be give after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to do higher studies in abroad after B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. From where to study the CPL course in India and Abroad? How should I apply for jobs abroad after completion of the course?
  7. Can I pursue my further studies from abroad after completion of matriculation with 68% marks? What's the procedure for the same? Can I get part time job in abroad during my studies?
  8. Any master courses available in abroad for BSc graduates?
  9. Which are the certificate courses that can be undertaken while doing B.E CSE? How will they help me in my studies? Tests for which I have to prepare for doing MS in abroad?
  10. which course should i choose if I am interested in doing higher studies? I want to study in abroad
  11. How can I study abroad after doing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply in the colleges?
  12. Are there any scholraships for my daughter studying in std 10th CBSE?
  13. How to get a job in abroad after passing 12th in non medical?
  14. Will it be a good decision for an average student to go abroad for MBA ?
  15. Can I study my high school again? Will I get 2 certificates?
  16. How to study in abroad after B.pharmacy?
  17. Scholarship tests for higher studies in abroad, after B.Com.
  18. Can I get a chance to study in a good institute after scoring 60% in school level and good record in UG and PG?
5th February 2014, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I study to be a Magistrate or go Abroad for studies after High school?

We have UOFS in Bloemfontein so I don't know what to study after high school to become a magistrate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?