15th May 2011, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

How can I study abroad after doing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply in the colleges?

i am a b.com student and after the completion of my b.com i want to go abroad and i am not much good in studies.so recommend me the various methods through which i can go abroad. i can spend 7 to 10 lacks for this procedure.

4th June 2011, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I study abroad after doing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply in the colleges?

i am a b.com student and after the completion of my b.com i want to go abroad and i am not much good in studies.so recommend me the various methods through which i can go abroad.
4th August 2011, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I study abroad after doing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply in the colleges?

Dear sir,I am commerce graduate.I have completed my B.Com in Jan-1999.But due some families problems,I could not got more education like Mba or ACCA or other related education.So please told me now any possibility for me.
11th October 2011, 04:07 PM
ashwinih27

u can do MS in abroad but ur degree will not be considered as a post graduate. since urs is a 3 year degree u will not be considered for a PG. howeer if u have a 4 year degree u can do PG in abroad. but still ur degree can be considered to do a graduate program in abroad.
u will have to wrie GRE and TOEFL exams.
27th February 2012, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

hi i am B.Com student and interested much to study in abroad but we are not much financially good and i need to know the procedure of how to join the college, expenses everything about to go for abroad.
15th March 2012, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Hi... its the same situation for me, if you want to study first identify in which country you want to study and what you want to study first.. you should take up english tests like IELTS, TOEFL,GMAT OR PTE whichever universitdy you are applying for... and if you are not financially good, you shall have to apply for a loan.. not all banks give 100%loan i heard only credila gives but it charges simple interest initialy the remaining amount can be paid once you have finished your studies and got work for 7-10 years or something... expenses depends on the country you want to study too... it can be ranging to 10 lakh or even more than that... good luck!!!
16th March 2012, 12:04 AM
shon24

Smile Re: How can I study abroad after doing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply in the colleges?

Hello there,

That depends on which country you want to study and what you want to study? first plan up on that.. when you have planned it counties like Australia, Uk and US requires english writing skills so there are exams like IELTS, TOEFL, GMAT AND PTE whichever your university requests for you can take up according to it. so once it is done you will have to take loan if you said that your financially not good. no banks give 100%loan i heard only credila gives so you can check with them, they also charge simple interest during the loan discharge and the interest rate once you are done with your studies goes high too... the expenses again depends on what course you want to study and in which country. it can be 10 lakh or even more than that. Hope my answer was helpfull.. GOOD luck!!!
2nd November 2012, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

hiii i am in 2nd year b.com and i wish u go to abroad for further studies what course should i take and what to do to go abroad for futher studies
13th December 2012, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

i am a B.com student i wants to study in abroad for mba please help me!how do i start procedures?
26th February 2013, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

hiii i am A 2nd year b.com student and i wish to go to abroad for further studies what course should i take and what to do to go abroad for futher studies?????
13th June 2013, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

Hi m 2d year bcom stdnt..i wish 2 go 2 canada aftr ma graduation...i wish 2 do hotel management der bt i dnt hv any idea abt d procedure..in wich clg should i go or what to do nd were to live der clg hostel vl b der n such qustions....can n e 1 help me out???
8th November 2013, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Re: How can I study abroad after doing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply in the colleges?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-can-i-study-abroad-after-doing-b-com-what-procedure-apply-colleges-164434.html#ixzz2k23XcTtf
21st December 2013, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

I m a bcom.studnt and i want to take admission in forign university for doing M.B.A. but my financial position iss not sooo good..soo cn u tell me if there is any scope for taking admission through scholarships in abroad.plz rply
22nd January 2014, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir I kno all procedure but can you please tell me that is mba have that much scope to a better future ???
25th February 2014, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

sir i am bcom student after i complete this course i want to study abroad for mba !!so please you can tell me all the procedure to get admission in abroad !!!!
17th March 2014, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

hey im magi im just completed degree b.com .after that i want to go to australia.bcz my fnds are there so suggest me which course can i take there ..and which one is very easy to do ..bcz im nit good in studies ..so plzz help me......if any suggestion plz give me a missed call 9989976660....vijayawada.thank u
23rd April 2014, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

hi i am possesing bcom 2nd year and after cmpltng my graduation i want to go to abroad for further studies in CANADA or NEWZELAND for management studies....so i want to know that how much percentage% i have to score in ma final year....and which exams i have to give for going to NEWZELAND and CANADA. waiting for ur reply tnQ.
23rd April 2014, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Hi..i m possesing my 2nd year bcom and after cmpltng my graduation i wish to go to abroad for further studies to CANADA or NEWZELAND. I want to study management study there so i just wnt to knw that what % i hv to score in ma final year of bcom and which exams are to be given for going to NEWZELAND and CANADA..Waiting fr ur rply thQ.
28th May 2014, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir can i know the opportunities where can i get alternative job while studying mba
It should be benifit to lead a activity along with studies
12th September 2014, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

i am pursuing bcom final year ,i am good in studies,i wish toknow what can i do after bcom without any work experience abroad,as i am very keen for going abroad and studying as well a swhat will be its relevance in my future life?
27th October 2014, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Hi. I'm Prakruti. I'm in the last semet of b.com and after that I wanna go Canada for yhe further management studies, can you provide me the info about that? It'll be so great full of you.
Thank you.
26th May 2015, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

hello my self sreenivas. im the 2nd year dropout student in engineering i'd like to study B.com after that i like to do job in abroad is there any possibility please help me out
thank 'u'
3rd December 2015, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir ,
I am a b.com graduate from YCMOU (open university) and like study abroad for MS in commerce and economics so as i am beling to open universitu candidate is there is any chance of interruption or get bounce . But my cgpa is good in case and as its from the regional language is that also varies .
Please suggest me some rules and if i am applicable then which clgs are good with scholarships
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?