25th February 2017, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Steps to apply for Ph.D in USA after completion of Pharma.D course?

Hi, I am sunanda studying 4th year pharmD I am interesting after completion of PharmD done Ph.D in USA please how may approach tell me I am waiting for your valuable my future information? Can you please suggest me the steps to follow? Thanks!

28th February 2017, 10:51 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to apply for Ph.D in USA after completion of Pharma.D course?

These are the steps below to know how to apply for PhD in USA in your interested subject:

1. Choose your major subject: students who wish to choose to pursue their PhD in another field have to deliver strong reasons and a valid background of having some experience in the shed field. So you have to choose the subject you want to measuring.

2. Research for Universities: short list at least 8 to 10 universities you can apply to. Some of the major factors to consider when choosing are:
1. Does the departments research interested match with yours? Study the current research initiatives of the university.
2. Do you want a masters degree with you PHD.
3. There are many universities in USA which offers a combined Masters and PhD degree.

You must have at least 16 years education.

You have to go through the admission test.
27th April 2021, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Steps to apply for Ph.D in USA after completion of Pharma.D course?

Hi this is anupriya, i am doing 3rd year pharm-d now. I am interested to do phd in pharmaceutical sciences in USA after my pharm-d. Please help with the information on what entrence exams should i give and what should be my minimum scores in the academics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?