4th December 2014, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Studies in Canada for a candidate who has secured 56% in 12th non-medical?

hello
can i study in canada after
12th non-medical with 56% marks????
please reply as soon as possible
thank you and regards.....

Related Questions:
  1. Further studies in Canada for a candidate who has secured 50% in 10th?
  2. Courses which are best for me after 12th Non Medical so that I could study in Canada? Which course has more scope in Canada? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Could I get any scholarships for medical studies after scoring 84.5% in medical science with Maths in 12th CBSE?
  4. Career Scope for further studies in Canada after completion of 10+2 in non medical stream?
  5. Which course should I choose in Canada if secured 74.67% in 12th Medical and 6.5 Bands in IELTS? Scope and colleges of that course?
  6. How to pursue my studies in the field of medical? I am an average student who has secured 122/150
  7. How to go to canada after passing 12th? I want to go in medical
  8. Medical studies in Australia, USA, UK, Canada, Germany or Japan with full scholarship?
  9. How to study in Canada after completing 12th with non medical
  10. What career prospects are available after scoring 60% in 12th? I would preferably choose medical stream and government aided colleges.
  11. How can I become a ticket checker? What is the qualification required? How much is the salary
  12. Am I eligible for IAS being a candidate having secured 58% in 12th with Non-Medical and married?
  13. Am I eligible for top software companies being a candidate having secured 73% in 10th, 63% in 12th and 60% in BE having 2 years gap in studies?
  14. Can I continue my Medical studies in Ontario or do I have to start fresh?
  15. Do further studies helpful for me being a candidate of Bio Medical Engineer?
  16. Can I get any Scholarship being a candidate having completed 12th with 63% being a SC candidate wishing to do BAMS Ayurved course? How to get Educational Loan for Higher Studies?
  17. Can I apply for Scholarship being a candidate having secured of 1st year BA having secured 77.20% in 12th with Arts stream?
  18. Eligibility to apply in IBM for a candidate secured 82%, 56% and 63% in 10th, 12th and B.E.(Chemical Engineering) respectively?
5th December 2014, 11:29 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Studies in Canada for a candidate who has secured 56% in 12th non-medical?

Yes, you are eligible to study in Canada. To study in Canada, first you have to complete IELTS exam. That's because most of the universities in Canada will offer admissions by considering IELTS score. So, you should get above 6.5 bands to get an admission in universities of Canada. After completing IELTS exam, you can apply for admission by sending your Application form along with your IELTS score. Then the universities will send you an admission letter, if you academic profile satisfies university admission criteria.
And when we consider your percentage, it is very low. But, there are universities in Canada, which will offer admissions for the students who have at least above 50 percentage. So, try to apply for those universities to get an admission easily.
10th April 2016, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Studies in Canada for a candidate who has secured 56% in 12th non-medical?

Sir I had passed my 12 class in non medical in punjab board and I got 70 percent...I had passed 12 in 2015 and my Ileats score is 5.5 no less than 5 .....can I apply for Australia. ...sir I listen Australia ban the visa for punjab board student. .....
16th June 2017, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Courses available in Canada after passing 12th in PCM with 70 percent marks?
28th May 2018, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

I have got 57.8% marks in 2018 and i m doing my ielts studies my sir said that give improvement exam to increase your percentage bt improvement exam is in 2019 plzz tell me what should i do i want to study in canada and I don't want gap in my studies
2nd October 2018, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

If I have a score of 70% in non medical after 12th and i am a PR candidate but want to do business studies further can i?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?