20th October 2011, 03:45 AM
Unregistered

Do further studies helpful for me being a candidate of Bio Medical Engineer?

if further studies is more beneficial than in which field .... i m a bio medical engineer n instrumentation engineer n i have completed my studies in 2011? please suggest me....

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a government job after graduating in B.Tech Biomedical Engineering?
  2. How to continue higher studies my Bio Medical Engineering field?
  3. What are the post graduate courses in biomedical engineering?
  4. How to set my career in merchant navy being a Bio-medical Engginer? -- [New]
  5. What should I choose Biomedical or Medical Electronics? Scope and salary of Biomedical engineer?
  6. Any positions for bio medical engineering in Mahamaya Allopathic Medical College?
  7. Can I be able to join Biotech/Bio medical technology course after passing Bio Physics and chemistry
  8. Am I eligible for Biomedical Engineering after passing 12th with PCB in the main subjects without Maths?
  9. Which are the medical courses for further studies?
  10. How to join bio medical engineering after doing B.E(Mech)? What is the scope of it in India? Which are the companies offering a job to Bio medical engineers?
  11. What is the PGECET counseling date? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What does manufacturing process mean? What type of job it is?
  13. Is there any job opportunity for Bio-medical Engineers in India? Will there be any campus recruitment for them? List of top companies recruiting Biomedical Engineering? Instiutes in Kerala offering Bio Medical Engineering?
  14. Subjects to opt in 11th for further studies in Bio Medical Engineering?
  15. Can I get any Scholarship being a candidate having completed 12th with 63% being a SC candidate wishing to do BAMS Ayurved course? How to get Educational Loan for Higher Studies?
  16. Need list of bio medical companies in vizag for internship?
  17. What are the recruitment criterias for Software Engineer post?
  18. Should i do M.S in Bio-Medical or Bioengineering after Bio Informatics?
21st October 2011, 10:55 PM
DASHARD

Default Re: Do further studies helpful for me being a candidate of Bio Medical Engineer?

Holding a Bio-medical engineering degree is enough in the present world to secure you a goo and high paying job as the number of bio-medical engineers are very less in the market....
Keeping in mind the future prospective you can go for higher studies to have a fast career growth and a handsome package.....
you can go for M.Tech in this field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?