20th December 2012, 10:34 PM
hijabiforever

How to pursue my studies in the field of medical? I am an average student who has secured 122/150

I am an average student, i secured 122/150 in maths in ssc. But now as i want to pursue my studies in the field of medical, i feel like dropping it, so that i can concentrate on my main subjects more. But some of my friends say the value of the result falls down if you drop maths. Let me know if it will affect my future studies and career, and will i have any problem in admission or for job interviews..thank you

30th November 2017, 10:38 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to pursue my studies in the field of medical? I am an average student who has secured 122/150

First of all do not go with what your friends suggest but first think yourself about your interest.

If you are interested in medical course then there is no problem in leaving mathematics paper.

To get admission in medical course one have to score better in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

So, focus on main paper of your discipline along with it prepare for entrance examination to get admission in degree courses as according to its syllabus.

There will be no problem in getting job in future if you have better knowledge regarding your course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?