24th June 2022, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chance for me to study in Germany? What is the good score of GRE and IELTS to get admission in germany?

I want to study in Germany. I have completed my Civil engineering with 6 cgpa (percentage=55). Is there any chance for me to study in Germany? What is the good score of GRE and IELTS to get admission in germany?

26th June 2022, 10:09 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any chance for me to study in Germany? What is the good score of GRE and IELTS to get admission in germany?

Please find below the Eligibility to study in Germany.

You must have appeared in entrance exams like GRE, GMAT, IELTS, and TOEFL exams and have to qualify for the exam to get eligible to study in Germany.

To get qualified, a score of around 550 is required for GRE, and GMAT exams, and also need a minimum score of 90 in TOEFL and IELTS score should be between 6.5 to 8 to get admission in Germany.
27th June 2022, 01:15 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is there any chance for me to study in Germany? What is the good score of GRE and IELTS to get admission in germany?

To be eligible to study in Germany, candidates must have appeared in the entrance examinations like the GRE, GMAT, IELTS, and TOEFL, and they must have qualified for the exam.

For the GRE and GMAT exams, candidates need to score about 550 to be eligible. candidates also need a minimum TOEFL score of 90 and an IELTS score between 6.5 and 8 to get admission in Germany.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?