30th June 2011, 01:05 PM
shreejmv

Can I get admission in German universities through IELTS with 6.5 bands? Is GRE score is required for the same? List of the universities in Germany considering only IELTS score?

I got 6.5 bands in IELTS can I get through German university's? ..... Is GRE required? ..... what are the university's which accept only IELTS in germany
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. List of the universities in Germany offering admission for a candidate having scored 5.5 bands in IELTS and 85% in B.E.(ECE)?
  2. GRE score of 284 and IELTS score of 6.0 bands are not enough to get admission in good universities?
  3. What is the criteria followed for doing MS in Germany? -- [New]
  4. In which university of Germany I will get admission to study Bachelor of Economics if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  5. Simplest exam that I can pursue for doing Doctorate in Overseas?
  6. When can I appear in GRE for the admission in German university if completed B.E.(ME)? Detail, procedure and list of the German universities with scholarship? Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS both for the admission?
  7. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Should I have to appear in GRE to study Master of Pharmacy in USA if scored 7.5 Bands in IELTS?
  9. How can I study MCA in Abroad with low fee expenses if completed BCA with 70%?
  10. Among IELTS, GRE and TOEFL which exam is required for pursuing MS in Germany?
  11. How can I study MS in Australia after completing B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  12. MS in Biotechnology at Abroad for B.Tech student?
  13. Procedure to be followed to go abroad after 10th standard?
  14. Universities offering MS in US for a candidate who has scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and secured 67% in B.Pharmacy?
  15. Eligiblity to get admission in German university for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer who has a backlog? Minimum score required in IELTS for admission? Whether GRE or German language is necessary?
  16. Further studies in Abroad after B.Tech in Information Technology?
  17. Will Embassy give me Visa with a score of 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  18. Requirements, books, cost and country to study MS Abroad?
15th October 2012, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in German universities through IELTS with 6.5 bands? Is GRE score is required for the same? List of the universities in Germany considering only IELTS score?

Are there any universities in Germany offering free education in master's(mechanical) only through IELTS?
8th November 2013, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in German universities through IELTS with 6.5 bands? Is GRE score is required for the same? List of the universities in Germany considering only IELTS score?

I have Got Listening-6.5, Reading-6, Writing-6, Speaking-7....so do I need to give IELTS one more time?? Or I will get chance to get admitted?? And also suggest me the universities where i can apply for my MS in IT or computer science...
30th March 2014, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

I have got 6.5 bands in ielts. I did MBA in finance. Now i am trying to pursue MBA in germany. Is that compulsory to pass GMAT or i can get admission in german university without GMAT or GRE?
29th June 2014, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

I'm Avinash, i have completed my b.tech in 2014. my aggregate is 69%. i want to do MS in germany. Am i eligible for MS in germany ? i wanna do go with mechanical courses.
reply me please.
1st July 2017, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Hi I have got 6.5 in ielts and my b.e aggregate is 84. Can I get admission into gooduniversities? Will 6.5 score affect for getting into Germany universities?
15th January 2018, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in German universities through IELTS with 6.5 bands, for Degree in Aerospace Engineering / Pilot / Mechanical
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?