7th January 2012, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Which exam is required to study M.E in Germany? Whta is the difference between GRE and IELTS? Is German Language required for Germany?

What exam is reqired for stuby M.E in germny ?and what is the difference between the GRE and IELTS ?Is german language is requied for germany?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  2. IELTS , German Language Test, GRE: for Masters in Germany which all exams to clear? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  4. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  5. Eligiblity to get admission in German university for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer who has a backlog? Minimum score required in IELTS for admission? Whether GRE or German language is necessary?
  6. English or German which language is required for M.Tech in Germany?
  7. Can I get admission in German universities through IELTS with 6.5 bands? Is GRE score is required for the same? List of the universities in Germany considering only IELTS score?
  8. Among IELTS, GRE and TOEFL which exam is required for pursuing MS in Germany?
  9. Which is required to study masters in Germany IELTS or GRE?
  10. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  11. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  12. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same?
  13. Should I have to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany if appearing in IELTS?
  14. Is it GRE necessary to take GRE for masters degree in Germany or just German language test is enough?
  15. Which entrance exam we need to give for doing MS in Auto mobile engineering from abroad? -- [New]
  16. In which entrance exam should I appear among GRE and IELTS to study MS in Mechanical Engineering in Germany?
  17. Should I have to appear in GRE for study MS in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech(CSE)?
  18. Cutoff bands required in IELTS to study MS in Germany?
31st March 2012, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which exam is required to study M.E in Germany? Whta is the difference between GRE and IELTS? Is German Language required for Germany?

Is gre exam necessary for studying m.s. in germany? i have planned to write IELTS, but many of them are confusing me to write GRE exam. which exam is necessary to join m.m. in germany?
15th July 2012, 10:18 PM
aboutblank
Junior Member+

Default Re: Which exam is required to study M.E in Germany? Whta is the difference between GRE and IELTS? Is German Language required for Germany?

GRE is Graduate Record Exam which has sections for Aptitude test in addition to English vocabulary test; GRE is the best option to prove yourself to any foreign university.

IELTS/TOEFL check only English language skills in that Listening , reading, writing and speaking.

GRE+ either IELTS/TOEFL is the standard for any application to German universities

If you prepare for GRE naturally you will learn most things for IELTS/TOEFL. Many coaching institutes like Jamboree, Scoregetter and so on offer IELTS/TOEFL course free with GRE coaching at 16000 rupees.

Of course you can prepare for the exams from home. I know people who scored 1400+ in GRE through self preparation.

Best wishes
20th May 2013, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

hi i wanna do my MS from germany .. which are best universities and what is the procedure please inform ...
2nd August 2013, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Hii.I wanna do my m.s from Germany. so I am getting confused in between IELTS and CAE.plz help me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?