23rd July 2014, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Pass marks required in GRE? Will there be any problem having history of arrears?

Seeking information abot gre score
please inform me about pass mark of gre and we will have any problem by history of arrears?
thank you

21st November 2014, 02:40 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pass marks required in GRE? Will there be any problem having history of arrears?

There are no pass marks in GRE. That's because the test center have not specified any cutoff marks for GRE scores. And it is a exam to test the ability of a candidate in both Verbal and Quantitative sections. So, there will be no pass marks. But, you should get at least 290 marks to get admission in good universities. So, try to get above 290 marks.

GRE Exam Pattern:-
The GRE exam will have following three sections
Section I:-
This section will be conducted for 40 marks
1) Verbal Reasoning:-
i) Reading Comprehension
ii) Text Completion
iii) Sentence Equivalence

Section II:-
This section will be conducted for 40 marks
1) Quantitative Reasoning

Section III:-
This section will not hold any marks. It is calculated for 6 points.
1) Analytical Writing Assessment:-
i) Issue-Task essay
ii )Argument-Task essays

The total exam is for 340 marks. Each and every candidate, who attends the exam will be given 260 marks initially. And the exam will be conducted for remaining 80 marks.
20th December 2019, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Pass marks required in GRE? Will there be any problem having history of arrears?

Whether my arrear history will be considered by universities for pg in abroad?
28th June 2022, 03:05 PM
gradeway

Average GRE Score Range

The following information will give you an idea of what to expect from your GRE score. The verbal and quantitative sections of the GRE will be measured on a 130-170 scale. The writing section is evaluated on a scale of 0–6 with half-point increments. In addition to your GRE test scores, you will also receive a percentile rank that measures how you fared compared to the large number of people who took the GRE.

It is more important to have a high GRE percentile rank than a high scaled score. It is because your percentile rankings measure how your GRE scores compare to those of other participants. If your scaled Verbal score on the GRE is 150, you scored in the 49th percentile, meaning that you scored higher than 49% of other test-takers and lower than 51% of other participants. learn GRE online from Gradeway prep gradeway.co
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?