25th August 2015, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study M.Pharmacy(Pharmaceutical Analysis and Quality Assurance) in Abroad?

Sir,
I have completed my B.Pharmacy and I want to study my M.Pharmacy in Pharmaceutical Analysis and Quality Assurance. I am very much intresred to study in Abroad. Please let me know is there any exam to do this course in Abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between P.Analysis and P.Quality Assurance?
  2. Which specialization is having more scope analysis and quality and quality assurance or quality control
  3. Pharmacy job in US or UK after M.Pharma in Pharmaceutical Analysis & Quality Assurance?
  4. List of Pharmacy Colleges in AP offering PG courses in Pharmaceutical Analysis, Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs?
  5. What are the various exams I have to prepare for Master's of Pharmacy in Quality Assurance at Abroad? Colleges in Abroad offering this course?
  6. What are the extra courses should be done along with doing M.Pharmacy in Pharmacology?
  7. Suggestions with regard to Projects on Quality Assurance?
  8. List of M.Pharmacy colleges offering Pharmaceutical Analysis and quality assurance in Hyderabad?
  9. Scope and Salary Package of M.Pharm in Quality Assurance in India and Abroad?
  10. How to apply for Jobs in Quality Assurance in US or Canada having finished B.Pharmacy and joined M.Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics?
  11. Does this good of going to London to pursue Engineering? Which place is better for this course between India and England?
  12. What should I study further in Abroad after completing 10th standard? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  13. List of the topics to do projects in quality assurance?
  14. Is there any option for a job in Abroad after completing B.Pharmacy? Entrance tests and posts for Drug Inspector in India?
  15. What are the entrance exams to study B.Arch in abroad?
  16. M.Pharm colleges in hyderabad with fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MBBS in Abroad? List of reputed MBBS colleges in Abroad?
  18. What is the procedure to get admission in PG in quality assurance
26th April 2018, 11:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study M.Pharmacy(Pharmaceutical Analysis and Quality Assurance) in Abroad?

If you want to pursue any PG course in science field, then you have to appear for GRE. If you have got an excellent score, along with good academic record, then chances of admission will be more.

Also, IELTS/TOEFL score is needed to prove your language proficiency. Just make sure you have got good scores.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?