5th October 2014, 11:18 AM
chikorida

What are the various exams I have to prepare for Master's of Pharmacy in Quality Assurance at Abroad? Colleges in Abroad offering this course?

Well after completion of my bachelor's of pharmacy,if i want to do master's of pharmacy in quality assurance,then please tell me what are the various exams i have to prepare for and information about various colleges abroad which provide the program.also provide information about any stipend facility or scholarship in the program.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering Masters in Genetic engineering in India and Abroad? Best country to study this course?
  2. Whether 12+3 is sufficient to do Masters in Abroad? Will Bank agree to give Loan?
  3. Scope of MS in Cyber Security course? Which are the colleges offering the course in India or Abroad?
  4. Should I do Astronautical Engineering after 10th or 12th? Colleges in India and abroad for the course? Universities offering the course abroad? Which entrance exam is the best for Astronautical Engineering?
  5. How to apply for Jobs in Quality Assurance in US or Canada having finished B.Pharmacy and joined M.Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics?
  6. For which entrance exams can I appear? I would like to do masters in abroad
  7. Where to do Masters in India or Abroad? Masters in Physiotherapy is better in India or Abroad?
  8. Which exams to appear so as to get scholarship for studying abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of Pharmacy Colleges in AP offering PG courses in Pharmaceutical Analysis, Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs?
  10. What are the M.Pharmacy jobs in abroad?
  11. Which are the best colleges abroad for doing masters in Architecture? What are the exams one need to appear? What are the required qualifications for getting into a good college?
  12. Is there any option for a job in Abroad after completing B.Pharmacy? Entrance tests and posts for Drug Inspector in India?
  13. What exams do I have to write among GRE,TOEFL,IELTS exams if I want to pursue masters in abroad?
  14. How should I do hospital management in abroad after completing MBBS? Which are the colleges in abroad?
  15. List of M.Pharmacy colleges offering Pharmaceutical Analysis and quality assurance in Hyderabad?
  16. Is it mandatory to have papers published to pursue PhD Abroad?
  17. How to study medicine(MBBS) abroad? Exams which I need to answer? Colleges which are available and their fee structure?
  18. Is it possible to do masters from Abroad after 3 years BCA degree?
8th December 2014, 04:33 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the various exams I have to prepare for Master's of Pharmacy in Quality Assurance at Abroad? Colleges in Abroad offering this course?

You need to prepare for the following exams :-
- GRE
- TOEFL or IELTS
Apart from this, if you are aspiring for studies in USA, you need to appear for the following exams to have licence of practice.
- FPGEE (Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Equivalency Examination)
- NAPLEX (North American Pharmacist Licensure Examination)

Top Institutes for MS in Pharmacy are:

1. University of Illinois-Chicago
2. Purdue University
3. Ohio State University
4. University of California
5. University of Cincinnati
6. University of Kentucky
7. Ferris State University
8. University of Minnesota - Twin Cities
9. University of North Carolina
10. University of Tennessee

Scholarship will be provided on account of excellent performance in the field of academics or on show case of outstanding talent in some extra curricular field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?