28th June 2015, 04:06 AM
Unregistered

What are the entrance exams to study B.Arch in abroad?

hello sir,can you tell me what are the entrance exam should I be writing to get B.Arch in abroad. Or what should I do to study B.Arch in abroad. Right now I am studying in class 12

Related Questions:
  1. Details of entrance exams to study MBBS in Abroad?
  2. Courses available to study in Abroad for 12th Commerce student? Entrance exams to get admission?
  3. Entrance exams to study Medicine in Abroad for MBBS candidate?
  4. Entrance exams other than GMAT to study MBA in Abroad?
  5. Is it mandatory to have work experience to study MBA in Abroad? Information about entrance exams and scholarships?
  6. Is it difficult to get admission in any Architecture college at Abroad if secured low percentage in 10th? Entrance exams to study Architecture in Abroad?
  7. List of colleges which offer MCA in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  8. Entrance exams to give for PhD Abroad?
  9. What are the entrance exams to study B.Arch in abroad?
  10. Which kind of Entrance Exams should I give to study in Abroad after completion of 12th Class? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. In which entrance exam I should appear to study M.Sc in Genetics in Abroad after completing B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  12. Marks needed in BDS to study MDS in Abroad? What are the entrance exams I need to clear?
  13. What is the use of studying M.Sc course being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BE in CSE? Which Entrance Exams should I prepare to study in Abroad?
  14. How can I study M.Pharma in Abroad? Is there any entrance exam for it?
  15. What are the exams and when these exams are held for studies Abroad?
  16. Possibility to study Bachelor of Physiotheraphy course in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 79.4% in 12th? Entrance exams to get admission?
  17. List of universities which offer LLM course in Abroad? Procedure and entrance exams to get admission?
  18. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
30th June 2015, 12:58 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the entrance exams to study B.Arch in abroad?

To pursue B.Arch course in Aboard, first you should appear for SAT exam. You should try to get good score in SAT exam, because if you can get good score, you will have chance to get admission in top colleges and even this score helps you to get scholarships and assistant-ships. After completing this exam, you can apply for admission in your selected list of universities.

SAT Exam Pattern:-
16th September 2016, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

sir
am doing my 5th semester (3rd year)in kerala,India
i want to complete my studies in abroad...is it possible? to continue my course abroad without wasting my time?
22nd June 2017, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Which universities in USA UK CANADA and AUSTRALIA offers b.arch degree after architecture assistanship.?
18th June 2019, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Is it required to write nata or study for nata if I want to do B ARCH abroad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?