22nd June 2021, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Is there any low interest Education Loan to study in United Kingdom for female students?

Dear friends, I came to know that I can get upto 40% scholarship as I am a female student if I want to study my MBA in United Kingdom. So, if I apply for an education loan from Bank then also I can get low interest rates through my category? Is it possible or not?

25th June 2021, 08:14 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Is there any low interest Education Loan to study in United Kingdom for female students?

There are some banks like Axis Bank, HDFC bank, ICICI bank, etc give loan up to 50 lakhs to study in United Kingdom for female students.

You might have to pay interest rate of 5 percent to 12 percent interest rate depending on the bank.
25th June 2021, 08:14 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any low interest Education Loan to study in United Kingdom for female students?

Universities in the UK such as the University of Cambridge, University of Warwick, University of Leeds, etc get 100% loan for both Tuition and Living. Private Banks - Private Banks like ICICI and Axis bank both provide unsecured education loans for the UK up to 40 Lakhs for study in the United Kingdom.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?