15th August 2016, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Universities in Australia to study BHMS

I have completed my BHMS in year 2010 from India. Now, I want to pursue MPH from Australia. Please advice me a appropriate university. Please, let me know if any other courses after BHMS are there in Australia.

Related Questions:
  1. List of best universities to do MD in USA after completion of BHMS?
  2. List of universities and procedure to get admission for study MDS in Australia?
  3. Am I eligible to study MPH in Abroad after completing BHMS? List of universities which offer MPH in Abroad?
  4. List of universities to do MD in USA?
  5. List of universities which offer MDS in Australia? Requirements to get admission?
  6. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Dermatology for a candidate after completion of BHMS? Eligibility to study?
  7. Universities offering MS in Biotechnology course in Australia? Procedure to get admission?
  8. How to get admission in BHMS distance education?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria for masters in finance in Australia?
  10. What can I do after BHMS?
  11. How can I join government college to study BHMS? I have passed 12th with 73.2%
  12. Documents required to study in Australia except educational certificates?
  13. Which universities have Instrumentation related courses in Australia?
  14. How to do masters of engineering in Australia? I want to study in Australia
  15. List of top universities of Australia and United Kingdom to study Masters in Astronomy course? Which country is less expensive?
  16. Can I study in Australia after 12th? Percentage required to be qualified? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Whether fee expenses varies to study BHMS for local candidates compared to other state candidates? Which is better among Private and Government colleges to study BHMS?
  18. Best universities of Australia to study B.Pharmacy and then Masters in Pharmacy? Whole criteria of admission? -- [New]
17th August 2016, 12:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities in Australia to study BHMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my BHMS in year 2010 from India. Now, I want to pursue MPH from Australia. Please advice me a appropriate university. Please, let me know if any other courses after BHMS are there in Australia.
There are various courses available in the Homeopathy stream in Australia like Advanced Diploma of Homeopathy, Bachelor of Health Science (Homeopathy), Bachelor of Homeopathy and Diploma of Homeopathy. The list of colleges which offer Homeopathy courses in Australia given below;

- Sydney College of Homeopathic Medicine – 139, Alexander Street, Crows Nest, NSW 2065, Australia
- Endeavour College of Natural Health - Official website
- School of Homeopathy - Official website
- Australian College of Hahnemannian Homeopathy - Official website
- Australasian College of Natural Therapies - Official website
15th December 2020, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

I completed bhms in india i want to do md in homeopathic at Australia. And want to leave their what shoud i do ?? And how much fees for that??
25th June 2021, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

I want to study BHMS in Australia how it is
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?