18th April 2015, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scope and earning options available in abroad after completion of M.Sc in Biochemistry?

I am a M.Sc biochemistry student i want to know that is there any scope and better earning options in abroad.and how? Can you please tell me if I can continue my studies over there as well? I am just confused now and it would be really helpful if you can give me the complete information on the same. Thanks.

25th April 2015, 01:44 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any scope and earning options available in abroad after completion of M.Sc in Biochemistry?

There is enough scope in abroad for the biochemists especially in the pharmaceutical and drug industry. There is ample scope in the educational institutes and research laboratories as well. You can also get job in hospitals, nursing homes and diagnostic centers. However, it is not possible for you to go abroad and search for job or go for job in abroad directly. You can go abroad only if you are recruited by multinational companies and you are posted in abroad or if you pursue higher studies and then get job opportunities in abroad.
26th April 2015, 12:15 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is there any scope and earning options available in abroad after completion of M.Sc in Biochemistry?

You can have a scope to do jobs Abroad or you can opt to do higher studies.
The decision is up on you as you will be better judge of what you want.
So just make sure that you make up your mind quickly.
If you are good with your Domain Knowledge and if you opt to do higher studies then you must attempt to get a Full Scholarship and if you can do so then the amount of money that will be given to you will be enough and you will also be able to save a portion of it if you want to.
You can also opt for jobs and you will be paid a very good amount if you are able to get a job in good company.
8th January 2018, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

I want to say is that you not properly gave the information about the job opportunities of biochemistry in India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?