15th February 2012, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MSc Biochemistry after completion of BSc Medical?

can i do M.sc biochemistry after my completion of B.sc medical? If no then what should do ? & If yes then please tell me the names for M.sc biochemistry colleges in punjab

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MSc Biochemistry after completion of BSc medical?
  2. How to join MSc medical biochemistry or MSc Biochemistry in Chennai after completing BSc Biochemistry? Which are the best colleges for my higher studies?
  3. How to work as a lecturer and medical lab technologist in Hospital? I have done 4 years BSc Biochemistry
  4. Job prospect after PhD in Medical Biochemistry?
  5. Can I shift my field to BSc Medical and MSc Biochemistry after doing BSc APB?
  6. Can I do MSc Medical Biochemistry after completion of BSc Chemistry?
  7. What are the prospects of higher studies after pursuing B.Sc in Biochemistry?
  8. How to do MSc Medical Biochemistry after doing BSc Chemistry
  9. Colleges and their eligibility for M.Sc Biochemistry?
  10. What is the scope of Biochemistry?
  11. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I do MSc in Biochemistry after doing BSc in Biotechnology Which are the colleges in Mumbai and Pune to do MSc in Biochemistry?
  13. What are the opportunities available for B.Sc Medical Biochemistry in both private and public sector? -- [New]
  14. Which course is better for me between M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc in Biochemistry having completed B.Sc in Biochemistry?
  15. Am I eligible for medical college after completing MSc in Biochemistry
  16. Can a candidate of B.Sc in MLT be eligible to apply for M.Sc in Medical Biochemistry? What will be the career scope of M.Sc in Medical Biochemistry?
  17. Can I do MSc in medical biochemistry after BSc in Zoology?
  18. Which one is better M.Sc Biotechnology or M.Sc Biochemistry or M.Sc Chemistry?
16th February 2012, 10:07 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I do MSc Biochemistry after completion of BSc Medical?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i do M.sc biochemistry after my completion of B.sc medical? If no then what should do ? & If yes then please tell me the names for M.sc biochemistry colleges in punjab
Yes your eligible to apply for M.sc in Biochemistry course after completing B.sc medical course .

M.sc Biochemistry :- Master of Biochemistry . The duration of the course is for three years and the course divided into six semester . M.sc in Biochemistry course having good scope .

If your aspiring to apply for M.sc in Biochemistry then you should complete bachelor degree in science stream and you should have Chemistry and Biology as main subject in bachelor degree .

The admission for procedure for M.sc course is based on merit list .

The institution may conduct entrance examination within the colleges . You have to crack the examination with good percentage of marks based on the percentage of marks you may get admission for M.sc course . You should have biology subject in 12th standard .

Best M.sc Biochemistry Colleges in India :-

PRIST University

Sardar Patel University

M.S.Ramaiah Junior & Degree College

Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University

Rashtrasant Tukdoji Maharaj Nagpur University

Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research

Indian Institute of Knowledge Management
22nd May 2012, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

can we do msc in biochemistry after completing bsc in biotechnology
which one is having good scope medical biotechnology or medical biochemistry
19th June 2012, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

after complition my t.y.bsc biotechnology what are i do
12th January 2013, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

can i do MSc biochemistry after completion of BSc chemistry
13th January 2013, 08:36 PM
educationindia
Senior Member+

Hi Friends..............

Ya you can do MSc Biochemistry after completion of BSc Medical

ALL THE BEST...............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?