3rd January 2018, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Which engineering course in Canada should I opt after 12th PCM?

After 12th science PCM, I want to do engineering in Canada. So, which engineering courses are there from which I should get job?

Related Questions:
  1. Best courses in Canada after 12th with PCM group? What are the career option after the courses?
  2. Which college can I opt after scoring 41 in PCM? I have got 49% in 12th standard
  3. Which career other than engineering can I opt after completing 12th with PCM? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which career option should I opt for a better career opportunity excluding engineering after 12th? I have done my 12th(55%) with PCM and physical education subjects
  5. Procedure to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in Canada for a candidate who has secured 72% in 12th PCM and 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  6. Can I opt for Architectural Engineering after 12th science by giving MHT CET(PCM) or should I have to opt for AIEEE?
  7. Can i opt for Biochemical engineering after class 12th? I have opted for PCM
  8. Is there any good career option without chemistry?
  9. How can I become a Software Engineer being a 11th Science student? -- [New]
  10. What should I opt to study further with 44.6% in 12th PCM?
  11. What should I study after 12th PCM to study further in Canada?
  12. What short duration course should I opt? I have completed 12th non medical with 76%
  13. What should I do to become an Aeronautical Engineer after 10th?
  14. Any chance for Biomedical engineering after taking PCM subjects? College in Coimbator which I can opt? Percentage required for it?
  15. Should a maths student opt naturopathy(Ayurveda) as his career? I am pursuing 12th with PCM stream
  16. Can I opt for chemical engineering after choosing PCM+Computer Science?
  17. Which stream to choose in 11th to become a Software Engineer having no interest in Maths and Science?
  18. What course should I prefer for Bachelor degree?
6th January 2018, 01:33 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which engineering course in Canada should I opt after 12th PCM?

After completion of your 12th standard with PCM stream, you can pursue your higher studies in Engineering in Canada. If you are interested in Software field then, you can opt for CSE or IT stream, if you are interested in Electronics or Electrical field then, you can opt for ECE or EEE course, if you are interested in Mechanical field then, you have to opt for Mechanical Engineering or if you are interested in Construction field then, you have to opt for Civil Engineering course. You have to appear in SAT/ ACT and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations and submit your test score reports to apply for admission to Engineering course in Canada universities.
6th January 2018, 03:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After 12th science PCM, I want to do engineering in Canada. So, which engineering courses are there from which I should get job?

You can choose any one of the engineering course, given below in Canada after completion of 12th PCM:

Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical Engineering
Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science
Bachelor of Applied Science in Engineering
Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Engineering
Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering
Bachelor of Engineering in Civil Engineering
Bachelor of Information Technology – Photonics and Laser Technology
Bachelor of Engineering – Electronic System Engineering
Bachelor of Engineering in Chemical Engineering
Bachelor of Engineering in Technology – Petroleum
6th January 2018, 11:06 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

After the completion of class 12th with PCM as a subject combination, you can opt Engineering course in different streams. It all depends upon your own wish.
Below I have mentioned the different streams of Engineering which you can opt after the completion of class 12th, just have a look over it.
  • Mechanical Engineering
  • Civil Engineering
  • Electrical Engineering
  • Computer Engineering
  • Aeronautical Engineering
  • Chemical Engineering
  • Mining Engineering
  • Petroleum Engineering
  • Computer Science and Engineering
  • Electronics and Communication Engineering
  • IT Engineering
etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?