26th July 2012, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

which has more scope, MSc or MBA in India and Abroad?

hello sir.... I m gong to complete my post bsc nsg in 1 month...i m very much cinfused for further studies....pls tell me which has more scope...msc ...MBA in india and in abroad.... And pls tell me if i go for counselllor...what is the pay scale of this job in India and in Abroad..........

My email...... [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of M.Sc in Renal science in India and Abroad?
  2. What is the scope of MSc Microbiology in India and Abroad? Is Ph.D required for that?
  3. What is the scope in Telecom Sector in India and Abroad? I am a Commerce graduate from IGNOU
  4. Educational opportunites abroad after completing MBA in India?
  5. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In India and abroad) for Biotech students?
  6. After BSc Biotechnology am I eligible for MBA? What is the scope after that? can I pursue MBA in finance being a science student? Difference between the syllabus of MBA HR, Biotech, Marketing and Finance?
  7. Is there a better scope in Abroad for AGBSC?
  8. Is there any scope if I do PhD in Bioinformatics from India? Procedure and mark required for admission in Abroad? Can I get scholarship?
  9. How to do MSc Biotechnology from Abroad?
  10. Why Indian students prefer doing MBA in India rather than from abroad?
  11. How to do MSc in abroad after completing BSc Nursing in July?
  12. Duration, fee structure and top college in India offering admission in M.Sc Physiology? What is the scope of M.Sc Physiology in abroad? Can I get admission in Ph.D after M.Sc?
  13. List of universities which offer MBA in Hotel Management course in Abroad? Job opportunities after completing this course? -- [New]
  14. Comparison between Biotech and B.Pharma?
  15. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the scope of Aerospace Engineering in India and abroad? What is the salary in India and Abroad?
  17. Scope of MBA course after doing B.Com? Will I get better job facilities after doing MBA in abroad? List of the MBA universities abroad?
  18. Which has better scope between MSc and MBA?
26th March 2013, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: which has more scope, MSc or MBA in India and Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir.... I m gong to complete my post bsc nsg in 1 month...i m very much cinfused for further studies....pls tell me which has more scope...msc ...MBA in india and in abroad.... And pls tell me if i go for counselllor...what is the pay scale of this job in India and in Abroad..........

My email...... [email protected]
Go for MBA Its better than doing M.Sc In any subject. MBA people are good enough and superior in their field ,while M.Sc people are generally at the bottom. Pharma people generally dominates over M.Sc.
24th April 2013, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

What is the best after bsc electronics mba or msc
17th June 2013, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

hii i want to know what are the scopes after doing bsc in physics nd taking maths and chemistry as the core subjects..................nd also wanted to know that i should do msc or mba.......which has more scope?
25th June 2014, 02:48 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir'
I have done my b.com after them I completed my MBA after them I m working in pharma company but it is my dream to do work in pharma field Aa a madical representative in gulf or Abroad I want to know that can I get job in gulf or abroad in pharma field if yes So what is the process how can I get my dream please answer my que.
my Email-id [email protected] or [email protected]
24th August 2014, 03:27 AM
Unregistered

Can I do events management and then MBA and finally set up my own business?
6th August 2015, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED MY B.SC IN CHEMISTRY BUT AM NOT INTRESTED IN THIS SUBJECT PLEASE GUIDE ME FOR WHAT COURSE SHOULD I GO WHICH WILL GIVE A GOOD PAY SCALE AND WORK IN ABROAD ALSO REPY ME
MY email id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?