27th July 2014, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Is there any way to get direct admission in Singapore engineering college?

Is there any system to take direct admission in
Singapore engineering college after getting 95%
Or more marks in 12th exam for Indian student.
Please give details about college and fee
Structure.pleas give also the rank of college.

Related Questions:
  1. List of good universities in Singapore offering MBA program? What is the admission criteria and the overall expenses?
  2. Will I get direct admission in engineering college of Bhubaneshwar after passing 12th with 72.2%?
  3. Direct admission in ITI college after scoring 71% in 10th? Which are the colleges in West Bengal that offer direct admission?
  4. How to pursue MS in Singapore? I want to pursue MS in Singapore
  5. Criteria to get admission in good universities of Singapore for pursuing M.Sc? Which exams should I take?
  6. Which all streams are available in MS related to Electronics & Instrumentation engineering at NUS, Singapore? Criteria and right time to get admission?
  7. Procedure of direct second year admission for Electronics & Telecommunication Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How should I get admission in engineering college for direct 2nd year? What is the admission process?
  9. Are there any good engineering colleges in Abroad like Singapore or other European Countries which take admission just by 12th board exam marks?
  10. How may I get direct lateral admission in B.Tech course in autonomous engineering colleges? How may I get the cut off list of production engineering stream for the same?
  11. Will I get a chance to do MS in Singapore?
  12. Cutoff marks for admission in direct 2nd year engineering in computer science?
  13. Scholarship and requirements for admission in Singapore?
  14. Can I get admission in government college for direct 2nd year for computer engineering after scoring 73%?
  15. How should I take up Architecture after 12th grade? Which exam to take up for studying in Singapore?
  16. How to get admission to direct 2nd year Mechanical Engineering in LD college in Ahmedabad? Procedure for admission?
  17. How to take direct admission in 2nd year in Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. Procedure for direct admission in BVP medical college? Fee structure of it?
29th June 2015, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any way to get direct admission in Singapore engineering college?

Will I get direct admission in engineering college of robin after passing 12th with 68.2%?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?