17th August 2019, 03:54 AM
Unregistered

Total fee expenses and course duration of BS(Global Disease Biology) in University of California Davis?

I am looking forward to studying BS(Global Disease Biology) at the University of California Davis. However, I don’t know about the fee expenses of this course. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the total fee of this course? Kindly tell me about the duration of this course as well.

21st August 2019, 12:43 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Total fee expenses and course duration of BS(Global Disease Biology) in University of California Davis?

Bachelor (Global Disease Biology)

Course Name : Global Disease Biology

Stream Name : Biological Sciences || 4 year || full_time || English ||on-campus ||

Check Application Portal : For Online application through system.

Application Fee : Domestic- 70 USD || International- 80 USD ||

Tuition fee for full-time International undergraduate students is around 11442 USD -14490 USD.Check the official website for other expenses .

You should visit this official website for complete information as given below :
https://www.ucdavis.edu/majors/global-disease-biology?major=agdb
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?